[PayPal] Account with atleast 2000+ Total! [Buying]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by RussianVillain, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Unread #1 - Dec 17, 2009 at 7:41 PM
  2. RussianVillain
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Username:
    Russaiyan#8776

RussianVillain Guru

Hello!

Background/Information:
    First off, I haven't really been on. I bought an account on here back in July and it got recovered back, yup, so I kind of just took a break. After wanting to play but no Main to play on, I want to buy one. And I will ONLY buy one that is worth it. I will NOT buy from EVERYONE! I WILL buy from ORIGINAL owners ONLY! Must have ALL information. Top Official Middle Man WILL be requested. I want the trade to be monitered EVERY step of the way and I want to make sure the OMM sees everything and checks/recovers and deletes ALL history, basically, of the account so I can put all of my information, New PIN, new E-Mail etc... If I'm spending big money, I want an unrecoverable account sold to me, as I am not up to date with all of the recovery details, I would also like to know if that is Officially, Fully possible to do. Erase previous data by knowing previous info, and setting new info in place so old information can NOT be used to recover.
    Most of my vouches come from selling PIN's and also Trading PIN's for accounts.

"But I'm Trusted, so YOU go first/No MM/Quick Please..."
    I really don't care if you have 1,000+ Posts, to me, spamming threads is really simple ^_^ Also, do not post here that you want to sell QUICKLY! Because I will take my time to make sure EVERYTHING is checked and hole plugged. I don't care about your post count, your rank, your number of years with Sythe, your vouches, nothing. You can consider likewise for me, I don't really care. I have trusted by RANK and YEARS and POST COUNT before, and if you check my signature, yup, they're banned.

MiddleMan and Posting Rules:
    Official Middle Men will be used. As in HIGHLY TRUSTED, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED Middle Men. If you are Middle Manning for reputation to become official, please do not offer to Middle Man, I will report you as soon as I see that post. Any SPAMMING, ACCUSING, CURSING, or ADD ME, PM ME anything, I DO NOT WANT ANY OF IT! If I like your offer and want to talk more, I will PM you and add you to MSN, otherwise, you will be ignored.

After searching at some accounts, haven't really found the RIGHT one.
    really looking for somethiing great. Would still be great to train to the end, and have some quests to do atleast.

Heres what I'm looking for:
    1. Good Name (No L337 God Me, 123Switry321, 2387504, ruio4098, retlyrin, etc...)
    2. Combat 100+
    3. Total 2000+ (Can make SOME exceptions depending on account)
    4. Must be ORIGINAL owner
    5. OMM must be used. THIS IS A MUST!
    6. ALL information, yes even creation date, must be provided. All information, enough to recover, delete recovery attempt, and set my own.

You follow those little requests and you'll be my new best friend.

Cash to Spend: $1000

Please Post the following to be considered to be Added or Thought about:
    Account Picture with;
    1. Stats
    2. Bank/Money/Wealth
    3. Quests
    4. Login Screen
    5. Offences
    6. Player ITSELF, in chat box write "RussianVillain, my account offer [your username on SYTHE]" (Varification Purpose)
    7. Your Price
    8. Your MSN
    9. Guidelines/Rules Followed above? [YES or NO]
    10. Do you understand my Method of Rules and Trade? [YES or NO]

NOTICE:
    You have been warned to NOT Spam, Curse, Accuse, Nag, Offer MM, Add me, PM me etc... or I WILL report on the spot, not even give you a warning, just report, I make this CLEAR now so I don't have to post every 5 minutes.

Words that are CAPITALIZED do not mean I am yelling, it's to show that they are VERY Important!

Thank You.

RussianVillain

3. Unread #2 - Dec 17, 2009 at 10:50 PM
  4. Bangladesh
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Bangladesh Active Member
    Banned

5. Unread #3 - Dec 18, 2009 at 11:10 PM
  6. RussianVillain
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Username:
    Russaiyan#8776

RussianVillain Guru

BUMP.

Still looking for some good accounts.

< [PayPal/Swap] Selling Applications / Operating Systems / PC Games | Selling level 109 Main cheap (3.1M AND MORE) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site