[swap] selling lvl 116[swap]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by callum_rs, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Unread #1 - Dec 14, 2009 at 2:11 PM
  2. callum_rs
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

callum_rs Member
    Banned

hey guys i am now looking to sell my level 116.
    The reason i am looking to swap him is because i am getting bored of this account and it just doesnt appeal to me anymore.
    anyway lets get to the point
    ........................................................................................................
    Hey guys i am looking to sell this awesome level 116.
    it has 99 str 74 slayer and other great stats
    i am looking to swap for a good def pure with a good mage lvl or atleast a good range/2h/mage pker
    if you want to swap accounts then i am wanting to verify both of our accounts in game.
    instead of me taking around 15 hours figuring out how to post pictures onto my thread i think it would be better if we both meet ingame with the accounts we are swapping.
    ok so i have made my point here so now if you are interested in swapping my account for one of your accounts then please pm me.
    i will also post my messenger here but at the moment it wont let me sign into any accounts so please pm me on sythe i will be checking every 30 mins.
    [email protected] [email protected].u
    thankyou for taking your time to read my thread now please buy it :D.

< BUYING ALL RUNESCAPE ACCOUNTS BUDGET: $2300 Dollar - [Runescape Account Merchanter] | Lvl 85, 1,200k cash [PAYPAL] look for info :) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site