Buying All RuneScape/Steam Accounts = I'll go first!.

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by bookftw, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Unread #1 - Dec 14, 2009 at 7:25 AM
  2. bookftw
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

bookftw Newcomer

Hey there.
    I am looking to buy good pures/decent pures or decent/good mains.
    Must have a decent amount off cash aswell.

I am also looking to buy steam accounts with some decent games on it such as cod4, css, counterstrike and other games like that.

I currently have $1345.32 USD in my paypal account.
    I am willing to spend a fair bit off that on a decent account.

How i trade/safest way:

To trade with me you will need to download teamviewer 5.
    This will allow you to control my computer and login to your runescape account and prove to me that it is your by showing me your stats ect,
    After you have shown/proven to me it's yours, i will send you the money and as soon as you recieve the money, you will give me your runescape account info.

I do not fall for pictures off your accounts as they could just be off google, and i do not meet ingame, most off the time im actually meeting your friend, and he's pretending to be you, and when i send cash, i do not get the account and there i am feeling like an idiot as i've just been scammed.:confused:

Got any accounts? I'm all ears. Very Interested in all. however must be atleast level 60.

My msn - [email protected]

3. Unread #2 - Dec 14, 2009 at 8:04 AM
  4. unique god
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

unique god Apprentice
    Banned

This is very incorrect, pictures off google wouldn't have -------unique god from sythe.org------ written in the chat thingo of RS. That is why you use a middle man or an official middleman to trade. Most friends wouldn't let other friends on there accounts unless they are very stupid. He wouldn't pretend to be you if you asked for a PM with a picture of him on the acc and your msn chat open would he? Get a mod to verify the account too.

I'm not spamming just trying to help you not get scammed, free bump :)

5. Unread #3 - Dec 14, 2009 at 8:45 AM
  6. Solid Accs
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Solid Accs Member

Im agreeing with unique god here, you have 7 posts and why would you need the use of teamviewer if you have over 1k and an OMM costs $5-$10. Also using teamviewer is another common scam/hack. They get you to log in then 2 minutes later decline the offer. Try to log onto your account 5 minutes later pass is changed KEY LOGGER. Its quite obvious and is a very common scam amongst black market website among all gaming communities..

< [Paypal] [Lvl 133 Runescape Account-99 Runecrafting/335M Gp] | [Paypal] Selling my main cheap! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site