[MAIL ONLY]Selling 123+6[MAIL! NO PP/WU/MONEYBOOKERS]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by The Devil Wears Prada, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Unread #1 - Dec 2, 2009 at 1:06 AM
  2. The Devil Wears Prada
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

The Devil Wears Prada Apprentice
    Banned

I am making another thread, I made a thread on 60-138 for pures/mail and 3-59 for skillers, Now I am trying to sell for ONLY mail.​

Basically, I am not going first, We can use Alex/Unb4nn3d for OMM, You can pay the fee's since you are the one that is going to be paying irl cash. Or we can find a free Middleman with 100+ vouches. OR, You can always send the cash first if you trust me enough. I am not giving any detail of the account out unless its a middleman/OMM, Until I receive the cash in the mail, I will infact give you the username of it if you are going to buy, If not then don't ask.

Don't ask for any information on this thread, pm me if you need to know something about the account, ex-cluding the username, as I said I am only giving it out to legit buyers.

Account has 29 days of p2p as of this second. I took the pictures a few hours ago.

Pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Post you're msn here, I do not give mine out in public. All spam will be reported.

I am looking for about 150$ through MAIL ONLY!

< selling kick ass d-clawer with 50m+ wealth for auth codes | Buying Rich account >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site