Selling lvl 106 99 range with 7.7m+items for Soldier Front items--read for details---

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Duracell, Sep 15, 2009.

Selling lvl 106 99 range with 7.7m+items for Soldier Front items--read for details---
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 15, 2009 at 11:12 PM
  2. Duracell
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Duracell Member

Selling Level 106 no recoverys/pin etc. I've quit playing runescape a while ago and need to get rid of the account. I currently play Soldier Front, I am trading this account for 15 item bombs. This is equivalent to paying around $50. If your not familiar with Soldier Front I dont recommend the trade.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A middleman isnt necessary. How it works is we add each other ingame on SF then you gift half the item bombs using the "gift option" under the item. I give you an account then you continue to gift the remaining bombs. If it sounds confusing its cause its out of your league ;)

< Selling level 133. DREAM MAIN ACCOUNT. | Selling LvL 94 (21 mill) 99(WC) and much more >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site