Sellin lvl 102 paypal only

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by lenny2200, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Unread #1 - Aug 20, 2009 at 10:27 AM
  2. lenny2200
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

lenny2200 Newcomer

ok. im selling this account.

i dont want it.
    recently on the 22nd of july my cousin james died in a car crash. this was his account. his mum gave his account to me but i just cant bare playing it. too many memories.

if to many people try to scam on this site i will simply just try ebay. but i know ebay is hard cause accounts get taken off.

you must send a message here before trying to buy.. im not gonna let somebody use this as an easy scam..

sadly there are recovieries on the account. no one knows them tho. i asked his mum what the recoveries and she doesnt know. to present there is 19 days of membership left on the account as i have not stopped the membership payments but will.

heres to pictures.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Btw im not new to black market so please dont try pathetic things to scam. i will be hard on this account because of what it is and i will only sell it if i think its going to be used properly.

i dont know how much im expecting for this account tbh but i need payments in british pounds not american dollars.

my msn is [email protected]. if you add me before postnig and email and talk on msn i wont reply.

all the money will go to james mother along with other mum collected from local discos and the money is going to be put to a rip chair for james.

thanks muchly

< [PAYPAL] Amazing LEVEL 108/116 skiller/main [SWAP] | USFINE alert. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site