122-bgloves-fcape-void-whip-fury-99att/cook-[80$][PayPal]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Alex|Man, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Unread #1 - Aug 18, 2009 at 3:12 AM
  2. Alex|Man
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Alex|Man Forum Addict
    Banned

This is a re-post. Just re-did the title and added and A/w of 80.

[email protected]

Basically here's how it's going down;

Schools starting, i'm about to be a Junior in high school. I work 2 part time jobs, and quite honestly I get bored of this game after about 20 minutes of doing nothing. I enjoy racing rc cars [traxxas in particular] and I'd like to have some extra money laying around for parts, upgrades etc... Here's a pic of my 1/16 Revo for all the people that go "just another fake story"
    [​IMG]
    But that's beyond the point.

I'm not going to tollerate fake offeres, fake MMS, etc. We'll use an official MM that we both agree on, and you'll pay the fees. I'll provide all the information such as..

Previous recoveries
    When created
    Where created
    Zip code
    First pass, and 2 others
    Email registered to account
    Dont remember CC info, if this is a problem and has your panties in a bunch, then just leave this thread. You'll be able to recover account if you need to.

I'm open to offers at the moment. I'm looking for paypal. If you must do a mail order, we'll figure something out.

Acc Pics:
    [​IMG]

[email protected] is my email. I work ALL DAY tomorrow. From 10am central to 11pm. So don't expect to talk on msn till later tomorrow night, or early saturday morning; or if you read this and add me really fast tonight.

Thanks for taking the time to look

< 0wNage Lvl 92!! Over 18 MILl!@!~~~~~~~ | [Paypal] 124 tank wth 10m cash 1850+ total [Offers] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site