[Swap] Selling level 104/108

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by texaslifter89, Aug 15, 2009.

1. Unread #1 - Aug 15, 2009 at 10:31 AM
  2. texaslifter89
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

texaslifter89 Active Member
    Banned

Hello i recently decided to sell this account i have no use for it to be honest it kinda just sits around so im either looking to swap it out for an account, basically this is a great starter main has very balanced combat stats 70 pray 250 QP and 73 slayer which for a 104 cb in f2p is very solid Overall very balanced stats nothing below 50 other then summoning and he has probally enough charms for mid 40's The bank is almost empty it has a lot of quest items etc but really not too much else, I did manage to get him a firecape on him with 73 range but i lost in a high stakes dh fight. He can complete every quest except for 4 at the moment.

As for what im looking for in return really just something to pk with, a pure or whatever it may be Im not going to get scammed i may have only joined in may but i understand the things i have to do to make a secure trade. I will request that you pm me on here stating your email adress and that you express inerest. I will need to verify you own the account, may it be you pming me in runescape or sending me pics. I DO NOT GO FIRST no if's and's or but's i will gladly use a highly trusted mm or OMM, upon an agreement between me and the buyer. I am currently deleting recovs as we speak.

A few tid bits, he has 502 songs unlocked so air guitar, Has completed RFD, DT, MM and lots of other quests has a rubber chicken all full Prayer books scarfs hats etc. Has complete karajama achivement diarys easy one left on hard and a few on medium. Has completed varrock easy and some on both hard and medium.

The pictures

Stats
    [​IMG]

Quests
    [​IMG]

Recovs
    Recovs are being deleted as we speak and if someone could inform me how to delete email that would be most wondeful.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Msn- [email protected]

< Selling lvl 127 main | Level 132, 10 99. 200$ Paypal ~ Need To Sell Quick >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site