FretsOnFireGh2's Account Shop

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by FretsOnFireGh2, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Unread #1 - Aug 1, 2009 at 2:43 PM
  2. FretsOnFireGh2
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

FretsOnFireGh2 Guru
    Banned

Getting rid of my old accounts since I quit RuneScape a while back.

Account Number 1:
    [​IMG]

IMPORTANT DETAILS:
    I am the original owner of this account. If you purchase this account, you will also get the RID hours for Smithing that I purchased for the account. If you are unsure what RID is, visit http://www.robotzindisguise.com/. I have 400 hours of the Blacksmith bot, so with this account you will also get the RID hours, seeing as they only work with one username. Recoveries are unset, there is no Bank PIN and no registered email.

Account Number 2:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    IMPORTANT DETAILS:
    I am the original owner of this account. Recoveries are set and known, there is no Bank PIN and no registered email.

Account Number 3:
    [​IMG]
    IMPORTANT DETAILS:
    I am the original owner of the account. Recoveries are set and known. There is no Bank PIN. There is under 100k on the account. I'm willing to sell it cheap. Make me an offer. I have ALL information on the account, including old passwords, membership info, etc.

Account Number 4:
    [​IMG]
    IMPORTANT DETAILS:
    I'm the original owner. Recoveries are unset. I have all previous information on the account.

Account Number 5:
    [​IMG]
    IMPORTANT DETAILS:
    I am NOT the original owner, however I known him in real life, and have had ownership of the account for over a year and a half now. Recoveries are set and known. The account has around 8M cash on it.

IF YOU WANT TO BUY AN ACCOUNT:
    Note that I do not go first. Post here, PM me, or [email protected]. Either you go first, or we use a MM. My vouches can be found HERE. I will be selling these for PayPal, or XBL codes. I do NOT play RuneScape. Don't give me RuneScape offers. I also accept Gamertags.

Bid away :D

VOUCHES:

< [Paypal] Lvl 101 Main Great stats LOOK!! [Swaps] | Selling **MAIN** (payment method = iDEAL!) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site