Selling lv 104 main. 10m. Taking all offers.

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Rockburns, Jul 31, 2009.

1. Unread #1 - Jul 31, 2009 at 4:53 AM
  2. Rockburns
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Rockburns Member

Hey, selling the listed account. We will use omm or you go first, you pay for omm. So the thing is, got bored with rs, but this is a nice account ive had for.. shit almost 4 years now. So i dont play much heh. But anyways, im looking for money for the most part, or a nice account for a swap. Pretty much anything you have to offer but i dont use paypal because its easy to scam that way and i dont have a account.. lol. So anyways heres the pics. my msn is [email protected]

PS. I WILL REMOVE RECOVERIES AND BANK PIN AFTER THE TRADE. ITS ONLY THERE IN CASE OF A SCAM, BUT I WILL REMOVE BEFORE HAND IF WE ARE USING A OMM. SO DONT CALL ME A SCAMMER, I WILL REMOVE FIRST IF NEED BE AND SHOW PROOF.

P.S.S its done dt, mm, lost city, it has dragon gloves so almost finished rfd, and has done alot more quests, if theres any quest you specifically want to know about, please message me and i will tell you if it has been done or not, or show you a picture for proof if need be.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

< *SWAP* Check Out This!! Lvl 92 Member Main For Swap *SWAP* | Selling lvl 3 with 1.1mill >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site