Selling 130 combat 30m Paypal C&C

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Chelsea42105, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Unread #1 - Jul 28, 2009 at 8:11 PM
  2. Chelsea42105
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Chelsea42105 Newcomer

Posted this in the wrong spot before -----
    Selling a level 130 combat account.
    No bsing, no scamming, no noobs who are not going to be serious. I am here to do one thing, and that is to sell my account. I tried on ebay, wont let me, craiglist no luck. I am finally using this site as a last resort. if your not going to be serious about buying then dont post or ask questions because i dont care to see them.
    If your looking for a way to scam, please waste your time on someone else. Im here only to sell the account and thats it.
    ----
    Of course an MM will be used, because I dont someone will want to pay $200 up front. And that's what will be needed if you dont want to use a MM or OMM.
    We can talk about MM fees on MSN or email. I only accept paypal, and yes you will be doing C&C, like I said scammers please psff. Now for the account details.
    -------
    Combat F2P-122 P2P-130
    Some of the stats :
    Attack : 99
    Strength : 99
    Defence : 99
    Mage : 99
    Hitpoints : 97
    Range : 86
    Has over 30m in coins and items. No recoveries/bank pins are set. No black marks are on the account. I am selling for $200. That is a cheap price, so please dont offer anything lower then $200 cash, unless your offering cash + items.
    For quick chat you can Message me on MSN - [email protected]
    or you can email me at [email protected]
    Here is the only picture I will be posting, please dont ask me to post anymore/ I will ignore you.
    If your a serious buyer, I will take additional pictures and share them on msn or email with you.
    http://i897.photobucket.com/albums/a...5/Picture3.png
    http://i897.photobucket.com/albums/a...5/Picture3.png

Need cash more then the account. Also selling an xbox360 with games if interested...

< [SELLING] lvl 111 with 32mill, 1730 Skill Total, 248 Quest Points ONLY $50!![PAYPAL] | Selling Level 88 CBT Total Level 1073 Account >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site