[Paypal]Selling 123, 1900 Total[Paypal]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Faygo, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Unread #1 - Jul 27, 2009 at 10:36 PM
  2. Faygo
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Faygo Forum Addict

im gonna keep this plain and simple. im selling this account. its my main account. im quitting runescape and figured i could use the money for something better. in the pictures you will see there is only 1 offense, 41mil (sold everything off),etc. i will not be going first in the trade. the trade will only be done with a offical middleman that you will be paying. ill get the omm into the chat you pay him/her. there are recovs, bankpin, emil etc on the account. if i find a serious buyer i will cancel the recovs and try to delete the email. ill keep the bank pin on and give you the info for it. but i wont remove anything until i find a serious buyer. my account my rules. if you dont like it then get off this thread. all info will be sent to the omm that you will need for the account including date created last pin etc.

a/w: $250

now for what you get on the account:
    41mil
    torso
    full range void
    firecape
    barrows gloves
    unholy book
    fally diary is the onlu one not done
    dt, legends, mm, regicide, etc are done. longest quest left are mournings end series and wgs.

money making on this account is very easy. you have 85 slayer to start with(whips are over 2mil now). im sure you can figure out the other ways this account makes money. now for the pics.

click on images to make bigger
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

< Selling Maxxed out 126/138 Account! 300m+ cape Torso! GREAT STATS! | [PAYPAL] Selling level 112 acc with 99 range and full void! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site