[PayPal] 116/125 with 48M only 150$

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Imprisidor, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Unread #1 - Jul 10, 2009 at 8:08 PM
  2. Imprisidor
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Imprisidor Newcomer

The basics:
    Member level: 125
    Free Play level: 116
    GP: 48,000,000
    Payment: Paypal (discussed towards the bottom!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Here's a list of the important quests that I've done:
    Desert Treasure
    Legend's Quest
    Monkey Madness
    Recipe for Disaster
    Regicide
    Summer's End
    Dream Mentor

I have many many more completed.

*IMPORTANT*
    Although a minor detail, I want to be honest and include it in this post anyways because it annoyed me, and I don't want you to log into the account and have to find it out by yourself. It harms the value of the account and I lowered my price accordingly. The first half of this accounts username is censored when you say it. It was not like this when the account was made, and it is not a bad word (that I know of), just an unlucky side effect of the censor. :(

I did not bother to include a picture of the accounts punishment history, but rest assured there is absolutely nothing on there. I followed the rules:D .

LAST BUT NOT LEAST!
    Payment.

I use paypal, and only paypal.
    I do not feel comfortable using a middle man either.
    I will not go first, but I will not leave you completely vulnerable to scam either. This is how the transaction will progress:

Post if you are interested, and leave a Yahoo, MSN, or other username which is able to instant message. I will use meebo and contact you. You may also PM me, or e-mail me at [email protected].

When I contact you we will discuss details and any questions you might have. If we agree I will give you my paypal username, and some other contact info.

You will send a small amount of cash, a cent or a dollar, it doesn't matter, just so I know there will be no problems with the transaction.

After I receive the payment I will give you the account username. This helps in the next step.

You have my username, which you can check to see if its on the 300+ accounts not to buy thread, and also allows you to add the account username to that list if I were to try and scam you (which I'm not but I want this to be a relaxed transaction so I am putting myself in your shoes.). You can also check the stats on the hi-scores and such, to make sure its legit.
    Then when you feel comfortable, you will send 60$ to my paypal, and in return I will give you the password. You can look around and check to make sure every thing is to your liking.

But remember, I still have recovery questions. (No bank PIN)

Then I will give the recovery info, answers to the questions and previous passwords, to you in exchange for the rest of the payment (90$) . Depending on how smooth everything went, I will most likely lower the price even more. This includes the unconditional guarantee not to so much as touch the account once it's in your hands.

Making a total of 150$, which is basically the cost of the 48M alone. :)

I will be checking up every few minutes. Feel free to post, not only if you are interested, but if you think theres something I could improve upon, any advice would be great considering this is my first time doing this.

(Yes I re-did this thread as the last one got no hits so I figured I would shorten it^_^ )

3. Unread #2 - Jul 10, 2009 at 8:12 PM
  4. Mike [Devils Agent]
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Mike [Devils Agent] Newcomer

Or you could just use a middleman and shorten the process to 4 words: "OMM. You pay fees."

I may bid $125, if I can get the money. I'll let you know.

5. Unread #3 - Jul 10, 2009 at 8:19 PM
  6. Imprisidor
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Imprisidor Newcomer

Alright, thanks. I don't like using an OMM but I might end up having to due to my non-existent reputation on this forum:(

7. Unread #4 - Jul 10, 2009 at 8:27 PM
  8. goobyguy
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

goobyguy Forum Addict
    Banned

will pm you my msn now.

< I'm new to this. How much would this account be? | Was this a good deal ? Could I have got more? >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site