[Unwearable Quest Cape/Fire Cape/Classic/Vet/10 Year Cape/2004+ Holiday Items]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by potato, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Unread #1 - Jul 14, 2014 at 7:11 AM
  2. potato
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

potato Forum Addict
    Banned

Rare items on this account include a quest point cape which is unwearable due to new quests, a fire cape, a RuneScape classic cape which means this also has access to RSC, a 5 year veteran cape (is eligible for a 10 year veteran cape) and holiday items which date back to 2004.

Current Bid: 25m

The stats on the account aren't amazing but I'm mostly selling this account due to the items which are on it.

I am the original owner since day one and I still have all the account and recovery information needed for the buyer. This was an old account of mine I used to main on and hasn't been touched since 2011 so no JAG/Authenticator.

If you prefer to purchase this account for a fixed price I will leave the link to the auction on PlayerAuctions below otherwise give me offers. Looking for PayPal but I would take EoC GP.

PlayerAuctions Link: http://www.playerauctions.com/offer...vet-10-year-cape-rare-holiday-items-96252594/

If you have further questions please pm me or comment below.
    [​IMG]

3. Unread #2 - Jul 14, 2014 at 5:16 PM
  4. potato
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

potato Forum Addict
    Banned

Bump.

5. Unread #3 - Jul 16, 2014 at 9:12 AM
  6. potato
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

potato Forum Addict
    Banned

Bump it up

< Selling good main ( ALMOST MAX CB ) CHEAP | Buying Max/Close to Max >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site