5 Yr. Account - Combat 170

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Seraphadyn, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Unread #1 - Apr 4, 2014 at 12:15 PM
  2. Seraphadyn
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Seraphadyn Newcomer

I am willing to sell my account that I have worked on over the last 5-6 years. I don't know if I should post information on this site, but I will be glad to discuss account details and other information if anyone is interested. You can contact me by e-mail "[email protected]". All I can tell you at the moment is that the account is combat level 170 and contains over 40M worth of gold/items at the moment, it is not protected by the jagex account guardian, but it does have a bank pin. It is not part of a clan and the friends list will be wiped at time of transaction. I can only accept payment directly through paypal and will not release log-in information until after I have received receipt of payment. My lowest acceptable asking price is $210, and this price will be non-negotiable.
    I will not accept in-game gold or items as payment. Contact me via e-mail only if you are seriously interested. Thanks.

3. Unread #2 - Apr 4, 2014 at 12:32 PM
  4. Master
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Master Guru
    Do Not Trade

Pictures are needed.

< WTT Sick rs3 main with a 07 rangetank FOR [RSGP07] | Selling Lvl 4 skiller with 99 fletch for 65m EOC gold >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site