[SELLING] LVL 134 10x 99's. 5 quests til quest cape. Really cheap [wu/paypal/rsgp]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Snt. Isabella, Apr 19, 2012.

[SELLING] LVL 134 10x 99's. 5 quests til quest cape. Really cheap [wu/paypal/rsgp]
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 19, 2012 at 4:41 PM
  2. Snt. Isabella
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Snt. Isabella Forum Addict

This account is right for you. It has everything you are looking for except the money since I gave it away to my brother that still plays this game.. anyways

The account is lvl 134, really good for owning people. Amazing skills to make great money fast. 5 quests needed until you can own that awesome quest cape.A lot of tasks done, basically a whole lot of work put into the account. It has access to RSC as well as the classic cape and veteran cape to show your true commitment to the game.

I am the original owner. This account has never been banned or muted. We will use an OMM that you will pay for, or we can talk about splitting the cost. You will of course get all information needed/wanted. The OMM will do a recovery check to prove that I am giving all information correctly. You will be very satisfied with the account.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BANK PIC: The money + anything trandeable are already gone. I will keep 1 of every item (i.e. runes) to keep the bank organized, that way you don't have to do a lot of work to organize it, but the RSGP is already gone.

I don't have an autowin yet but I am looking for at least $200, but I am willing to go lower.

Contact me on here because I do not use that email anymore. I have too many scammers adding me, so I will be responding to messages and posts on here before I give anyone my msn.

3. Unread #2 - Apr 21, 2012 at 11:37 AM
  4. Snt. Isabella
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Snt. Isabella Forum Addict

bump.

< [SELLING] Selling main! 75 CMB! Great starter! PayPal. Only $3.50 | Selling 126+9 | Maxed Out Combat | 227 QP | 2K Total | 94 Slayer [RSGP/PAYPAL] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site