Selling Combat level 97 account.

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by ondoys, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Unread #1 - Jun 19, 2009 at 3:00 AM
  2. ondoys
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

ondoys Newcomer

First off is that I'm new here. Please leave TIPS that would help me get good buyers. Thank you!
    and..I'm not dumb to get scammed. :)

Buyer goes first.I want paypal or US mail please.
    I want buyer to go first because I'm new here and I dont have that much trust, I hope you understand.

80 attack.94 str.55 defence.68 magic. 66 range.86 hp.

My price would be $80-$150. If offer reaches 150 Ill close it immediately unless someone says he has more than 150 dollars.Thanks!

I trained this account f2p.only one month in members. It has MM already done from the month i did members.and every Quests in f2p i tihnk.except the useless ones.

I will tell u password and Recovery answers if i receive money through mail or paypal. I will use my sister's paypal. I will not give password until I receive mail or my sister says she received the money. thanks!
    [​IMG]

3. Unread #2 - Jun 19, 2009 at 3:13 AM
  4. Ozaki
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Ozaki Apprentice
    Banned

That makes no sense. Since you are not trusted, nobody is going to want to go first. You should offer to go first to people with a lot of vouches, or use a middleman.

Help getting buyers: get vouches. Perhaps start a free account training or questing service. Once you've done this hard bit, and you are trusted, people will feel safe(r) trading with you :). Also, however impatient you are, you should wait the 14 days for the recoveries to be cancelled or once again nobody will trust you. There is a method where you change the password, then report a stolen password, and the recoveries are reset by RuneScape Staff, if you are not willing to wait the 2 weeks.

Other than that welcome to Sythe and good luck selling your account(s)! And no I'm not actually interested in the account :p

5. Unread #3 - Jun 19, 2009 at 6:23 AM
  6. ondoys
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

ondoys Newcomer

k.tyvm for the tip! and it makes sense too. but where do i find people who got good vouches that wants to buy an account like mine? is there like a member's list somewhere?

and my price range is ok right?

ty for help.

7. Unread #4 - Jun 19, 2009 at 6:25 AM
  8. Ozaki
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Ozaki Apprentice
    Banned

No for the finding people with vouches (I think), I have thought about that before - there should be an ability to filter members based on their vouches, etc. Maybe I'll post it in the Suggestions forum later, although it would require ALOT of modifying it would make Sythe more like the eBay of the RuneScape world, where as now it is just a jumble of sales.

I'm not the one to ask for price ranges. Wait 'till somebody else stumbles upon this thread ;)

No problem :D

< SEll rs account lvl 121 | [PAYPAL] $2.50 ACCOUNT! Lvl 58. LOOK HERE! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site