FS: Level 95 Honestly Trained Acc Over 32m exp + 33m cash

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by myturban, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Unread #1 - Jun 17, 2009 at 8:55 AM
  2. myturban
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

myturban Member

Hello everyone! I have been sitting on this account for the longest time now but my girlfriend and I are coming up on our two year anniversary and I need some money for us to do something nice.. soo here I am.

Background info: I started playing in like 2005.. I played all the time for a year or two. Then about two years ago I quit (..funny how I've been with my girl for just about as long as I haven't been playing RS) haha. Anywho I trained this account from level 3, It's always been my main. I never had any other accounts. This is it. I put countless hours into the account and I can't imagine how little it is worth nowdays. I honestly don't know how much this is worth so please just shoot me some offers and I'll see what comes up over the next couple days.

Please let me clarify this:

I DO NOT WANT TO TRADE FOR OTHER RUNESCAPE ACCOUNTS, CASH ONLY.

I no longer play runescape and don't believe I ever will again. So please, if you want to get a new account by trading an old account. Contact someone else. Cash only here.

Moving on..

Skills: First of all, it has THE COOLEST name in all of runescape no numbers or anything no 'Pkr22_33_oo00o0 o0o' I'd rather not say it but trust me. It is awesome. Anyway, Like the title states I have over 32m experience on this account. I have been out for a long time so I have never "summoned" and I never really got into Hunter or Hunting or whatever. I did love to train mage, farm, craft and smith. And made a lot of money from all of the above.. which doesn't really show anymore (I gave lots away when I quit) but I think I do have fairly good stats. Of course you can see in the pictures. I have been CB level 95 for like 3 years probably and kind of liked being a low cb level with kickass mage. The story behind the mage.. I was one day away from 99. And I just stopped playing Runescape for a year. That's about all there is to it.. I probably have enough runes left on the account to get you there. If not then I know there's enough money to get your there hundreds of times. there is 33m and some change as you can see in the pic. Bank has about 1 of everything (nothing too valuable) but I do have ghostly clothes, ancient staff, lunar clothes, and more. (P.S. Please forgive if I've become a noob) As far as quests I've done all the important ones like Roving Elves, Desert Treasure, all dragon quests, Lunar Diplomacy, I can't think of any others but I have 150 something QP I think. Check the pics. As far as the blackmarks and stuff I got like 10 in one day.. this was a good story. Well I was out pking (remember that??) with a small group, tearing up nonmembers til we started getting cocky. We said forget this let's go members.. so we did. And we went on one of those teleporting things in the wild, after teleporting my map was white with dots.. and me and my team were all ice barraged instantly. I let out a swear and was muted.. all of them reported me I guess. Sucked but it was the only time I was ever muted. And when I went back to check right now they've all expired so this account is officially 100% clean!

I think that's about it as far as the account goes. Now onto

Payment: Paypal is fine with me, I'm always selling stuff on ebay and have like a 99.9% feedback or something (look me up: pelucaville and check out my auctions!) so I'm really used to being payed via paypal. But I could also go for a money order. Either way I just want us both to feel comfortable and be safe. I'm thinking right now that if I do a transaction over paypal for both our security I'd put up some bogus auction with the buy it now, then you pay and that way there's record that everythings going down good as far as getting payment/you receiving the 'item' Sound good? If not we could just skip the ebay stuff, or like I said money order is cool too. Any other payment options I'll have to pass on except cold hard cash if you're local. (Los Angeles)

Ok i'll stop running my fingers here's some pictures!:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yeah I know I blacked out some stats.. I don't know why people do that, but I did it. Just trust me you're just missing out on some 2s 3s and 4s. If you are seriously interested and want to know all the stats or even the name or whatever I'd be super happy to tell you.

I saw on some how much my acc is worth thread that someone said 1 mil = $3 usd. So if that is currently the semi going exchange rate than that would make my account (minus all the skills) worth 99 bucks. So please start your offers there. Still feel free to shoot me any offer, i'm just saying $99+ is what I'm guessing it's minimum worth is.

Please leave an offer in a reply to this thread along with any questions, and include your email address. I'll email you if you have any questions we should discuss outside the board, or post about offers and general questions which would be good for everyone to know. You can also try PMing me but I'd prefer to have it posted in here.

And as far as people.. please don't contact me if you're up to some shady scam. I just want a smooth transaction, very professional and very easy. I make some cash, you get an honest account you can be happy with, everything is good in the universe. I don't want to waste time dealing with scammers or anything.

I hope all that clarified and answered any and all questions but I know it couldn't have so I look forward to hearing from you and hopefully going through an awesome easy transaction.

Thank you so much!

Eric Feliciano

3. Unread #2 - Jun 19, 2009 at 1:08 AM
  4. Im N E W
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Im N E W Member

[​IMG]For it?

5. Unread #3 - Jun 19, 2009 at 8:55 AM
  6. Fire With Bow
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Fire With Bow Member
    Banned

ill swap with you, i have a lvl 110, it has 88 attk 99 str
    70 def 94 mage 78 range and many more, it also has
    26m cash, member, has ancient magics and lunar
    magic + others pm me or message me on my
    msn: [email protected] :nuts:

7. Unread #4 - Jun 20, 2009 at 6:10 AM
  8. myturban
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

myturban Member

Thank you for the interest guys but as I stated in my post I am accepting cash only. I do not play runescape and haven't for a very long time now. I have no interest in getting any more accounts or keeping this one.

Another note: In the "Official Price Check Topic" I had my account appraised at $175. I've gotten an offer for $150 which I may take soon if there is no other interest. Please post asap if anyone is interested!

Thank you!

9. Unread #5 - Jun 20, 2009 at 9:04 AM
  10. ipood
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

ipood Member

no one listens do they,
    consider this a bump.

11. Unread #6 - Jun 21, 2009 at 6:16 AM
  12. Noobblade
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Noobblade Member

13. Unread #7 - Jun 21, 2009 at 6:23 AM
  14. devin f
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

devin f Active Member

ill do a level 129 if u wanna.

15. Unread #8 - Jun 21, 2009 at 5:25 PM
  16. myturban
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

myturban Member

Thank you ipood. :) $20 is a little below what I'd be willing to sell it for.. which would be $150 as I stated before. I've had a couple other members contact me and I really need to set up an msn.. I don't do msn only aim. So if you're waiting on a response from me on msn please be patient.

Devin, please please read what I've said many times already. And for anyone else ready to offer a trade.. read this:

As I stated in my post I am accepting cash only. I do not play runescape and haven't for a very long time now. I have no interest in getting any more accounts or keeping this one.

17. Unread #9 - Jun 21, 2009 at 7:48 PM
  18. omg fo
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

omg fo Member
    Banned

id pay 15$ just for a day on the account if u wanted to tempararily purchase dragon claws
    i would pay via paypal or post only for a few hours messing about with claws on the account

pm if interested

19. Unread #10 - Jun 23, 2009 at 2:02 AM
  20. myturban
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

myturban Member

No thank you!

21. Unread #11 - Jun 23, 2009 at 5:40 AM
  22. ilshareB-)
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

ilshareB-) Apprentice

132$ through mail :) vouches in profile and below, pm me if noone else bids higher!

23. Unread #12 - Jun 23, 2009 at 8:33 AM
  24. What the buck
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

What the buck Member
    Banned

25. Unread #13 - Jun 23, 2009 at 5:50 PM
  26. sir ryan
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

sir ryan Forum Addict
    Banned

i will be buying this account if he ever responds on aim =p

27. Unread #14 - Jun 25, 2009 at 6:00 PM
  28. myturban
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

myturban Member

I may have been scammed by Sir Ryan.. this *cking sucks.. I'll repost if there's any updates.

29. Unread #15 - Jun 25, 2009 at 6:12 PM
  30. imsellingmy131
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

imsellingmy131 Forum Addict
    Banned

so is the account still for sale? i was interested before he offered

31. Unread #16 - Jun 26, 2009 at 11:48 AM
  32. sir ryan
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

sir ryan Forum Addict
    Banned

no i didnt scam you but the account is now locked because to check info i tried to send to unlock requests but not only did the info not work the second time i tried it was locked ill im u now

33. Unread #17 - Jun 29, 2009 at 3:40 PM
  34. myturban
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

myturban Member

Well I just experienced a nightmarish attempt to trade which thankfully ended well, with me recovering the account. All the recovery questions are now reset so all I have now is the password. I attempted to trade with sir ryan.. I honestly don't know what his true intentions were. He claims to be an honest person but everything just went wrong and I won't be able to deal with him any longer. I gave him my password and my pin (and he logged on and verified that all was legit), then I gave him my recovery answers and all other information I remembered.. he then put in two appeals and got the account locked. It took a few days for my appeal to unlock the account, and now although the only thing left is the password he is refusing to go first. He claims that because he has two vouches and more posts than me that he is much more trustworthy than I am, however I got this from his friend who is also one of his best vouches

He claims that this is a lie.. whatever. If imsellingmy131 is a liar then that would remove credibility from sir ryans vouches. A friend who is a liar gave him the vouch.. how am I supposed to trust that? All in all sir ryan seemed like a nice person but I just can't deal with anyone who would put me through this.

Please let me make this very clear...

The first person to give me money, will get the password. And I WILL NOT go first, It's as simple as that.

I have no interest in scamming, I went first and almost lost my account permanently, I won't let that happen again. This time it would be impossible for me to recover an account if scammed. When the money is in my paypal account or in my hands the account will be yours. I understand that I have no vouches and very little posts but PLEASE see my ebay account "Pelucaville" where you can see I always am selling items and would be willing to list an auction for buy it now over this account to give you security of knowing you can leave negative feedback. There isn't much more secure ways you can do this.

I just hope to sell this account, I don't want to deal with scammers. I will no longer go first, and I will not scam or follow up. Please PM me if you're interested or email me at [email protected] or even feel free to text or call me at 626-227-3992

Thanks
    Eric

35. Unread #18 - Jun 29, 2009 at 4:10 PM
  36. sir ryan
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

sir ryan Forum Addict
    Banned

ok this is what happened i told imsellingmy131 about the account i was planning on purchasing imsellingmy131 became quite jelous and stated that he was going to buy it form under me. i doubted him and i didnt know how he would do it. he told myturban i was going to scam him in ordeer to try and buy the account

37. Unread #19 - Jun 29, 2009 at 4:33 PM
  38. imsellingmy131
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

imsellingmy131 Forum Addict
    Banned

ok guys i admit it sir ryans story is true i wanted the account so i called him a scammer i accept any punishment necessary for my actions

edit
    i also hope sir ryan can forgive me hes a good guy and im sorry

39. Unread #20 - Jul 2, 2009 at 3:46 AM
  40. myturban
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

myturban Member

Well my account is for sale. It is valued at $175. I am willing to sell it for 150 so long as there is no bs involved. Our anniversary is on July 20th and we're getting close. Please post here or pm me if you have any interest.

Thank you

< Selling Bunny Ear Account! Comes with almost ALL Rares! | selling level 59 tank and 99 main >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site