selling level 98cb main 1551 total 186 qp

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by pwillie, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Unread #1 - Mar 4, 2009 at 6:17 PM
  2. pwillie
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

pwillie Newcomer

I'm selling my main its level 98 on members with 25 summoning. it has many quests
    done and pretty good levels in all skills in the screenshot you'll see most quest some were taken out for my protection.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Also note gold is no longer same as pic it is now 1.87m

I will only accept bankfunded paypal. AND i will NOT go first. Dont ask. you must also claim and cancel before the transaction is complete.

upon completion of our transaction you will recieve the account name password. recovery answers, previously used passwords, for recovery and trust purposes original isp when signed up and any other needed information.

the account has 9 days membership left as of friday the 9th.

i reserve the right with the consent of buyer to possibly call and verify buyer if i feel unsure of trustworthiness.

All information on the account will be sent on here through pm or in another way if buyer prefers.(no msn/messengers.)

Has excellent money making
    potential and leveling + barrows

I reserve the right to cancel or not trade with anyone i feel suspicious of.

Paypal account must be verified email on paypal must be sent per my request.

IF i forgot to add anything please feel free to mention. if i need to add anything i'll post in a reply.

< <_><_> Sawdey's Account Store <_><_> | selling lvl 98 main total lvl 1380!! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site