[SWAP] My 2 pures for Good Main [SWAP]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Kenson, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Unread #1 - Mar 1, 2009 at 7:20 PM
  2. Kenson
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Kenson Active Member

I'm tired of the pure life so ive decided to swap both of my accounts for a decent main, the main must have decent money making stats and RFD,MM,DT,Lost City COMPLETE, MUST have torso, rune defender is a plus, I will not swap with an account that has recovery questions on it. I will put/keep membership on ether of accounts for a certain period depending on how much cash is on the account (Limit 6 months) Example: 3m on account=3 months of membership kept on the account. Also if the account has High mage or High range or Firecape the monthly membership will increase

Account #1: Combat 82 Zerker Pure-Account has Adamant Gloves, and stats required to get rune besides 48 agility, MM is complete, Has R defender, The Recoverys on this account are saved to my labtop which is getting repaired.
    Member is canceled!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Account #2-Combat level 42- Great range/2h, Also has good mining level for cash, Waterfall quest and Death pleatue is complete, Has Dor. C'bow and around 4500 bone bolts to train with- Also has a sweet name IMO-Its in latin =]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

< Selling lvl 110! *RARE* Name! 17m! | Paypal [99 Fishing] [Firecape,Torso,R Def] [30m+] [GODSWORD] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site