(Lv 75 Combat/1049 Total)[PayPal]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by xinvincible, Jan 17, 2009.

1. Unread #1 - Jan 17, 2009 at 12:39 AM
  2. xinvincible
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

xinvincible Newcomer

Okay, this might seem a little weird, considering this is a first post, but I'm selling this account for money towards another game.
    I'm 18 years old, turning 19 this May, and you can believe me or not, but this will have membership access for as long as you play. I haven't played it for over a year and somehow it still has membership access. If you want proof, my msn is [email protected]. It has 1049 Total levels, and Level 75 combat, around 60 in each combat skill.

I'm sorry, but i'm not the best at image editing, and if the pictures are too big, please resize if possible.

If a MM is needed because i'm a new person to this forum, i'll gladly research a trusted one up. All i want is my money and it's your to keep forever.
    There are no recovery questions, but it does have a PIN. I don't know how to disable it if possible, and if you're interested and have the money, i'll supply you with the PIN along with the info.

I'm looking for around 100-150$ USD, but I will haggle. Please remember that as of January 7th, 2009, it shows 7 days left in membership, but it is registered on a credit card and thus will remain membership for a long time.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Once again, i'm sorry for the gigantic pictures, but it shows what most of the important items are on the character, it also has a lottt of semi-valuable items in the storage. About 180 item slots out of ~470 taken up.

My MSN is [email protected]. Contact me if you're willing to buy.

[​IMG]
    There's the proof on the credit card subscription, and I am not the holder of the credit card. The holder does not know of the charges either, so it will not be cancelled any time soon.
    Thanks for reading guys,
    Chris

< Maxed out best lvl 115 pure | [US MAIL/PAYPAL] Selling 106 Main - 99Mage/99FM/96Fishing/92STR/Firecape/Torso >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site