LVL 81 with 95 range/ 70 magic/ BEAST ACCOUNT

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by X0wner, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Unread #1 - Jun 5, 2009 at 1:52 PM
  2. X0wner
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

X0wner Active Member

Hi Sythe, I am moving onto better things in my life and I can't possibly make any time for runescape any longer, even if it's just autoing.

I am selling this account that I made for myself, it has never been banned, 0 blackmarks.. has 2 offences for offensive language, thats all.

I am only accepting CAD via W/U, if you live in USA it cost literally nothing to send, even outside of USA, I sent w/u to a person in sweden only cost me $12 for sending, which is nothing.

this account is truly amazing, it has lots of potential.

I am asking for $100 w/u

This is how this will work, you will go to your local w/u and I will give you all the appropriate information to send cash to me, you will then proceed with the transaction, then I'll go to my local w/u and pick up the money (u gotta give me the code of course)

I will then supply you with every password, the current recoveries, my credit card information.

This account has had one owner, ME, it is 100% safe. I am probably the most legitimate person to deal with on this site.

I have never scammed ANYONE, I have only been scammed, and I have gotten a trusted member of this forum banned for scamming.

If you do not feel comfortable with this, please do NOT BID, DO NOT POST.

But you all have my word, this is safe as can be, and I am not a scammer. I don't want to play runescape anymore.

Happy bidding guys.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

< Selling!!!! Pure F2p | (PAYPAL)lvl 64 pure and 73 fish with 84 fish(SWAPS) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site