Buying Dragon Scimitar Pure 1 Defence.

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by algeria, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Unread #1 - Jun 4, 2009 at 10:06 PM
  2. algeria
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

algeria Forum Addict

my offer for this sort of pure are gonna be accounts with a mix of 1-2 pins.

The pure i am looking for is a dragon scimitar pure.
    the requirements it MUST have:
    60-61 attack.
    1 DEFENCE
    70+ str
    31-43 pray
    range doesnt matter
    mage doesnt matter
    must have at least 500k on account.
    and mems.

if your account has the above, and 1 or more of these;i will favor it over anybody's offer.:

mith gloves
    desert treasure
    bear mask
    horror from the deep
    70 range
    82 mage
    50+ agility
    crystal bow
    1m.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    RULES FOR THREAD/TRADE
    now these are the rules for this thread. it is important that you read them.

BTW I WILL REPORT ANY SORT OF SPAM WITHIN MINUTES OF ME FINDINT OUT ABOUT IT. this means; complaints about offer, wrong section, back seat moding, trash talking, fake scam threats, arguments between one another in this thread, and ANY other things i find.

This is how the trade will go down. i will not do it any other way, if u dont like, dont buy.

before reading whats at the bottom, read this first.
    1.post your offer on this thread.
    2.pm me your offer as well as ur msn.
    3.ill reply asap.

if u dont post on this thread I will ignore any pm's. i check thread before pm so post first then pm. thanks! Please read the following:

1.only going first if you are trusted. forum addict+ and must have many vouches.(unless u wanna do omm.)
    2.u give user and pass, then i give user and pass, u give acc details, then i give acc details.
    3.record account information/get on acc.
    4.test the information by sending a forgot password appeal, this means we will try to recover the account as if we forgot passwords. if the information works within one hour or so it should be recovered with our newly set password.
    5. we vouch on sythe.
    6.end of trade!

number 4 is optional. but does speed the process up. ur choice.

WARNING TO ALL SCAMMERS: I will be recording every letter of the conversation on msn as well as on sythe. and i know phew adminastrators of sythe, if I feel that I am at risk I will not go any further in the trade.

(THIS SYSTEM IS MINE AND IF U SEE ANYONE COPY PASTE IT THEY MIGHT BE SCAMMERS)

< .: Selling Amazing Tank Ranger | 92 Range | 70 Defence | [Swaps] :. | Selling Pure - 8M - Great name >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site