[Swap/RsGP]Buying Range Pure/"Tank"

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Anonymus, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Unread #1 - Apr 9, 2009 at 10:10 AM
  2. Anonymus
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Anonymus Forum Addict

Hi, as always I get bored of every account I play on, so now I'm just going to test the next thing on my list, which is a pure ranger :D

First up, the "TANK" part means MAXIMUM 42 Defense, and if this is the case, he WILL need to have full void!

Second, the Ranger will need to be properly FUNDED! Nothing crazy, but since what I'm swapping has 16m, I'd at least expect something back!

My msn = [email protected] , but please post before adding :)

Now ehm, what else...

Stat requirements, right ;)

Ranged - 60-70+ (If 60, it's going to have to come with quite some money!) .. 78+ is best, if it's got that and is funded, you're looking at a near autowin ^^
    Attack/Strength - These don't matter, as long as the pure is Ranged Based!
    Defense - Like I said, maximum of 42 but then it would need Void. Will look at anything lower, but I prefer 1.
    Magic - Isn't really needed although higher magic with DT completed will make me more likely to accept your offer :)

Other random stuff, I'd like for at least Animal Magnetism to be completed, or that the account has the stats/items needed as I'm so bored of that quest already, I must've done it like 10x the last 2 weeks :/

And nowwww

The account for which I want to swap, pics right here :). Btw, if you want to swap for something else, just ask, I have some other accounts lying around too :D. -> IF YOU WANT RSGP AND HAVE A METHOD, I'LL BE GLAD TO DO THAT TOO!

Recoveries:
    [​IMG]

Stats:
    [​IMG]

Annnnd, the money:
    [​IMG]

Cheers,
    Anonymus

< Selling fantastic level 92 | Buying lvl 100+ account >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site