Selling Tank Ranger - Full Void

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Rs2 Sales, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Unread #1 - Feb 7, 2009 at 9:09 AM
  2. Rs2 Sales
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Rs2 Sales Active Member
    Banned

[size=12pt]Selling Tank Ranger[/size]

Introduction
    Hey guys. I have had this account for a while now. I bought it off sythe about 6 months ago and I have never used it since, so I thought it would be a good idea to sell it. The last login was 126 days ago, but I forgot to screenshot it :S

What you get
    When you buy this account you will get everything you could possibly need to recover it from a locked status (although you wont need to). You will be given information such as previous passwords, date of creation, ISP of creation, membership transaction ID's (paid via Ultimate Game Card), previous recoveries, and anything else you may need. I have tested all these details to verify that they are working.

What i'm selling for
    I am selling this account to raise funds for a new laptop as part of Zak [Steel Fluff]'s idea. I will be able to run more bots and make more money. I will be accepting PayPal (Claim & Cancel) and Amazon UK Gift Certificates (preferred) only. You can buy a Gift Certificate with your credit card, and this is a more convinient payment method for me.

Pictures of the account

Stats
    [​IMG]

Login Screen
    [​IMG]

Bank
    [​IMG]

Full Void (Ranger)
    [​IMG]

Bidding
    If you would like to bid on my account, please use the following form. I will get back to you if I consider your bid to be accepted, or I may haggle with you.

Code:
    RSCA Username:
    MSN Address:
    Bid (PayPal/Amazon UK):

Finishing off
    Thankyou for taking the time to view my account. I hope that we can come to a nice decision on you buying and me selling this account. It's a good account, and has a great PvP/Main potentiol. It also has access to King Lanthas Training Grounds which provides the account with about 40k range experience per hour. Wearing void increases this!

< [PAYPAL] Selling Cheap 87 Range Tank - 2.5M + Full Void Ranger Included [PAYPAL] | Selling 73 Combat, 60 Attack 1 Def 91 Str >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site