selling lvl 98 and 78 pures together [PAYPAL] only

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by NZ_ARMY, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Unread #1 - Feb 2, 2009 at 4:00 AM
  2. NZ_ARMY
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

NZ_ARMY Active Member
    Banned

Alright, this is how it will work, you will either go first, if you think im not legit we will use an mm at your expense. Only if I deem you very trustworthy will I go first. Do not even ask me to go first, because if you do I will block you on msn. If I see you are trusted enough I will offer to go first myself.

your now bidding on a joint sale the lvl 98 and 78 go together. the quicker i stop playing and start focusing on study's the better so they are going resonably cheap.

first off we have the level 98 with an attention seeking name "not offensive in any way" it has dt/mm and up to rune gloves on rfd done can potentially be a barrows pure or decent main whatever you decide to do with it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

right now we have the lvl 78 rune pure with dt/mm/d slayer/and thats right LUNAR DIPLOMACY done at 78cb its quite amusing being able to pot to veng at that level and gets the attention like mad it can be a very good pker with a bit of range training and its also 60k exp till 91 mage.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

starting bid : $30 u s d
    a/w : $60 u s d
    email: [email protected]

HAPPY BIDDING :D

3. Unread #2 - Feb 2, 2009 at 4:04 AM
  4. theslayer371
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Easter 2015

theslayer371 Apprentice
    $5 USD Donor New

I would gladly instantly give 40 bucks and my level 98 for these accounts... shoot id give 40 just for the zerker... but I cant trust you and It would be by mail cash so...

5. Unread #3 - Feb 2, 2009 at 4:21 AM
  6. NZ_ARMY
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

NZ_ARMY Active Member
    Banned

haha algood dude bummer about the post

< [PayPal] OWNAGE 118 FOR SALE [Paypal] - MUST LOOK! | Clean Trades Account store! All sorts! [ Mills ] [ PayPal ] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site