Trading 120 RS (99str/att) for 12month Xbox Live subscription

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Zerogoose, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Unread #1 - Jan 29, 2009 at 12:36 AM
  2. Zerogoose
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Zerogoose Member
    Banned

**NOTE** Please read the whole post before expressing an interest... The last time i attempted this trade, i had at least 5 people PM me with silly questions that could have been answered had they read this.

As of Xmas I have a recently bought 360 and a bunch of great online games.
    However i have used my free month of Xbox live contained in the package and am looking to add more time.

Im willing to trade my great RuneScape account which I havn't really used in a while, For one Xbox Live 12-Month Subscription Card code (found on the back of the card, I dont need the card itself)...
    Or by subscription via credit-card/prepaid VISA added directly to my account online.

There is one issue which may cause a problem however, I live in Australia, and my Xbox Live account has its billing details set to Australia (cannot be changed, even over phone) meaning that a card bought in the US will most likely not be useable on my account (not willing to take the risk at trying it)..
    Because of this there are only a few ways i could think of you getting the card:
    - Logging onto my account and adding the subscription time directly via credit card.
    - Finding an online game-card selling site that sells Australian 12Month subscription cards.
    - Live in Australia and purchase a card (probably the easiest :p)
    - Purchasing a $50 pre-paid VISA from your local store and using that to add subscription to my account yourself (to save any scam accusations)
    - Or any other way you can think of.

RuneScape account details:
    99 attack
    99 strength
    93 defence
    92 (or 91, i dont really remember) mage
    85 ranged
    70 prayer

These stats alone make the account a kick-ass pker.
    and 92 woodcutting..

There are also other stats in the mid-high 70's and 80's.

There isn't alot of items on the account, All up approximately 500-600k cash+items including attack and strength cape/hood. I just added a months membership (31 days) to the account to make this trade more enticing for people wanting to start playing right away. There is 23 days on it as of the time this thread was posted.

**IMPORTANT**
    There are NO recoveries on the account.
    There is NO bank pin on the account.

This is a brief description of how i want the trade to go down:
    1) You post here or PM expressing an interest (prefferably both), Include your MSN and whether or not you have the card.
    2) Within 2-3 hours i will add you on MSN and will give you the USERNAME/PASSWORD for the RS account, You may now go on the account and look around, To make sure everything is legit.
    3) If you still like the account and still want to trade, I will now give you SOME account information such as old recovs, a few passwords, etc..
    4) You WILL now give me the code from the card, Any of this "hold on i'll just go get it" bullshit and i'll stop the trade immediately.
    5) I will instantly add the code into my Xbox live account, And if it successfully works, I will VERY happily give you all the info you would ever want for the RS account such as more recovs, more passwords, transaction ID's, date created, email created with, etc + any other info you can think of.
    6) I will keep you added on MSN just in case you want to ask something about the account.
    7) We will go on our merry ways =]

If you dont want to trade this way, Dont bother PMing me.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Unread #2 - Jan 29, 2009 at 2:30 AM
  4. black133
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

black133 Member

i was slightly interested, but you have made this topic about 5 times and several people have called u a scammer

oh dear i ruined this topic you better create another one

5. Unread #3 - Jan 29, 2009 at 3:43 AM
  6. julza
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

julza Forum Addict

Cheers for telling me black,
    I was considering buying off him :O:O:O

7. Unread #4 - Jan 29, 2009 at 3:57 AM
  8. Zerogoose
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Zerogoose Member
    Banned

Oh wow.
    This is my SECOND thread trying to do this trade... and ONE person called me a scammer without showing ANY evidence at all. You will also see that more than 20 people have posted in that thread expressing an interest, None of which followed through with the trade and NONE of which accused me of scamming.

So GTFO and thanks for ruining my thread dickhead.

EDIT: and if you read the whole last thread (which apparently you didn't, you spastic.) you would have seen the evidence i posted of a scam attempt against me... Proving that i did, indeed give legitimate information beforehand, which was taken advantage of.
    Get your facts right.

9. Unread #5 - Jan 29, 2009 at 4:03 AM
  10. Zerogoose
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Zerogoose Member
    Banned

As for you, If you want to be a sheep and believe the first thing somebody screams in my thread without any evidence or truth whatsoever, Then by all means, Ignore my trade..
    This thread has been up 3 hours now and already 2 people (although believeing in the first bit of info thrown their way) have expressed an interest in the trade....
    Im sure I wont have to wait too long.

11. Unread #6 - Jan 29, 2009 at 4:51 AM
  12. ando2
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

ando2 Member

13. Unread #7 - Jan 29, 2009 at 7:00 AM
  14. black133
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

black133 Member

http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?t=547852

^^Here is the second topic u created about trading this account, TWO people accused you of scamming! you stop posting in the thread and 6 days later make a new topic. Again your accused of scamming and someone also notes that you were banned from another community for scamming.

Now this is your 4TH thread trying to do this trade or should i say scam.

This is more than enough evidence for me or anyone else to think twice about trading with you.

15. Unread #8 - Jan 29, 2009 at 8:07 AM
  16. Damoocow
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Damoocow Member

I will buy it, I don't have msn though. We can talk through sythe pms.
    You will go first though, as I don't know if I can trust you.

17. Unread #9 - Jan 30, 2009 at 12:44 AM
  18. Zerogoose
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Zerogoose Member
    Banned

Firstly, you wont order me around thanks...

Also, in my thread i stated the trade process and i also stated that if you didnt like that, dont bother asking..

Sythe PM's are fine by me. only if done my way though.... Next time please dont disregard what i say and try to change things around..

EDIT: If you dont trust me, Dont trade with me.

19. Unread #10 - Jan 30, 2009 at 12:49 AM
  20. Zerogoose
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Zerogoose Member
    Banned

As for you mate. As you should have noticed if you are the saint-like do-gooder that you are claiming to be.. You would have definantly notice the HUGE amount of scammers on this thread... I can 100% guarentee that the people in the first thread were entirely making those accusations in order to cover their own tracks, I have the MSN convos to prove it if you are that desperate.

Also, The person who somehow linked me to the site RealPoor.. Linked with absolutely no proof and when i questioned him, Gave me a username absoutely not mine, And an email that I do not own.

As i stated before, Please get your facts certain before making accusations... If you are REALLY that worried about my credibility.. Take it up with the mods using any evidence you see neccesary, As i know i have never scammed, and never will..

Do not come into my thread, Flaming about me being a scammer when you are basing that on what is said by other Leechers with under 50 posts.

21. Unread #11 - Jan 30, 2009 at 12:59 AM
  22. Legit middleman
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Legit middleman Member
    Banned

this isnt a scammer

23. Unread #12 - Jan 30, 2009 at 2:24 AM
  24. Zerogoose
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Zerogoose Member
    Banned

ando2 the idiot tried to scam me.
    he spoke about getting a prepaid VISA (which i found odd considering he lives in Australia as well as me and they are hard to find, Plus a 12month card would be alot better)..
    Then he comes on the next day and asks for only the RS account User/pass.. I repeatedly warned him that even though there are no recoveries in it.. If he tried taking it i WOULD get it back... He then gave me the card info which i also found odd considering i didnt ask for it and he wasnt careful about it..
    The card info (as you can see from the screenshot, looked slightly fake to me... due to 1. the number itself was shorter than it should be and 2. the expiry date was in dd/mm/yy format when it is normally just mm/yy.

I tried to use the card for my account.. Didnt work.. And this happened.

Shortly after this convo i threatened to go to the police (of course i was bluffing) and he got scared and said he would give it back... I didnt take it back as i would prefer to scare him more and im going to get it back anyway.

ANOTHER scammer found on this site.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

25. Unread #13 - Jan 30, 2009 at 7:56 AM
  26. Zerogoose
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Zerogoose Member
    Banned

Another stupid attempt at scamming me....
    Due to the faggot who accused me of scamming earlier in this thread.. I will now SS and record ALL of the trades I do...

This time it was by EpicRSAccounts - Only a leecher with the 1 post, I shouldve known better than to do my trade process with him.

He agreed to pay via credit card, And we did my trade process.. I wasn't that worried though as he could not steal it with only the user/pass and some info... So i gave him that.. And as you can see, He strangely didnt ask for the rest of the info as was stated in the trade process... and just logged off with that last message..

The password was also changed, And i am recovering it now.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

< [Paypal/RSGP]Selling tank range 99 + 94 mage!!! | Mental Tank CB - 95 - 99 RANGE 94 MAGE 90 HP 71 DEF >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site