Buying range tank or zerker[PAYPAL]

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by dylanchisman, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Unread #1 - Jan 24, 2009 at 5:08 AM
  2. dylanchisman
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

dylanchisman Forum Addict

As title states, i'm buying a range tank or zerker pure.
    Well first of all, i'm legit, you can trust me etc etc. I've ever ever scammed anyone, search the forums and look me up, check my vouches etc. I've made many payments via paypal, i can show you C&C pics in paypal which i made to other sythers.

Well i'm mainly looking for a range tank or zerker pure, not really interested in anything else, and i have up to $150 to spend.

However! I don't care if you don't like this part, but:
    Due to being scammed so many times, i will NOT go first, i will also require you to give me all your recovery data before i pay for the account, so i can check the details are legit! If the recovery process fails, the deal won't go through and you get your account back, if they pass, then i'll pay for the account as soon as possible!

Right, well that may seem a bit unfair on your part, but i'm so sick of getting scammed it's a joke. Also, you'll be required to have proof of atleast 15 trading vouches.

So if you meet my requirements, feel free to post and add my msn.
    Remember!
    15+ trading vouches
    Must provide all recovery details (NO RECOVERIES OR BANK PINs)
    Payment will be Paypal C&C.

Thank you! :)

EDIT: Sorry i forgot to mention, we can use MM/OMM if i believe they are trusted enough. You pay fees however, bit low on cash atm ;)

3. Unread #2 - Jan 24, 2009 at 5:12 AM
  4. coolstr44
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

coolstr44 Active Member
    Banned

i got tanker but i only swap

stats are: 70 def 85 mage 98 range 600k left for 99

msn: [email protected]

< [PayPal/MoneyBookers] Selling Level 117 - $60! [PayPal/MoneyBookers] | [paypal/rsgp]selling level 80-94 mage,81 range,40 def. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site