[RSGP] Selling 98+6 CB, 2 99's, Great MONEY MAKER [RSGP]

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Fisk-Black, Jan 12, 2009.

1. Unread #1 - Jan 12, 2009 at 10:18 PM
  2. Fisk-Black
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Fisk-Black Newcomer

Original Post: http://www.rsbot.org/mybb/thread-7638.html

I am deathscytex of Rsbot. IF you want proof, just PM in Rsbot. Otherwise...

I'm selling my main, who is a awesome money maker! With 99 Woodcutting, Magic logs should be like cutting Yews in level 75. Also has 56 Runecrafting, capable of doubling Cosmic per crafting. (Heard you make 500K if you sell Cosmic max price. WHICH YOU should.) If your a leet player who doesn't macro, than i have 85 Hunting! Ability to hunt Red Chinchompa's and make 200-300K per hour.

Other important information. Finished Recipe for Disaster (All), Legends, Heroes, Desert Treasure, Swan Song (for Monk fishing), Monkey Madness and has 202 QP.

Additional information. Still has recovery and will remove until a good offer comes. Is been used for 3-4 years.

How can i trust you? OMM of course is always the answer. Otherwise, i wouldn't want to be ban here or Rsbot. I got 1 post count (Or more if i post here often), but I found this site out yesterday and i thought it was more efficient to sell here than in Rsbot (Rsbot is a macro community :p So it's not their specialty on black markets.)

Why are you selling an incredible main? Thanks for commenting my main :love:. Simple, i need quick, large amounts of cash for my Hybrid Pure. I'm currently getting his range up to 70 using cannon. And then 82 Mage and after 99 Range. Therefor a lot of cash is to be dealt here. Atleast from what I've heard, 10M+. Also, I'm getting tired of my Main, I'm not having fun with him anymore since I've played for 3-4 years with it. So i decided to go with BHing and PVPing with my friend's pures.

[​IMG]

Awesome skills! Like i said above.

[​IMG]

Quests completed! Information about important quest above.

[​IMG]

Me banking my Magic logs ;p Jokes! My combat level proof.

How much are you selling for? What trade method?

I will only accept RSGP or/and with PINS (MUST HAVE RSGP though.) For example, your offer could be.

10M + 1 PIN!

It couldn't be...

6 PINs

Because like i said, i need cash for my pure. But having some PINs would save me from buying PINs with RSGPs :love:

Anyways i will only trade with the method Uncut Dragonstone (the only method i think thats best).

The price?

8M Minimum, 20M is Auto-win.

Exceptions?

I could swap, but the other account must have lots of cash (I'd say atleast 5M) and has the ability to make money through botting. (For example, 99 Woodcutting will allow me to use Drizzt's Mage cutter, etc...).

Contacts:
    E-mail: [email protected]
    OMM: Hiring (Rsbot or Sythe)

Thank you for your time!

3. Unread #2 - Jan 12, 2009 at 10:25 PM
  4. Still Born
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Still Born Active Member
    Banned

editted

5. Unread #3 - Jan 12, 2009 at 10:27 PM
  6. Fisk-Black
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Fisk-Black Newcomer

Hmm? If it's about pictures, i already added even though i just said pictures are on my original thread.

< Buying an 110+ main (swap) | [RS]Selling a DRAGON PURE<.< And SKILLER/MAIN WIT 3 99's >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site