Maxed Chaotic Pure! Perfect 99 Dung+ 8 other 99's--90 HP. Amazing!!

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Castle Warz, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Unread #1 - Nov 29, 2011 at 1:10 PM
  2. Castle Warz
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Castle Warz Active Member
    Banned

ABSOLUTLEY NO SWAPS
    PAYPAL ONLY
    AUTOWIN IS $150 firm.

Hi there Sythe. Just finished maxing my chaotic pure. This account is a sexy Beast. I havent seen many as good as this.

Im quitting Rs since rsbuddy got shut down, I see no point in playing this game anymore.

This account has many goodies along with the beast Stats.

These include, 30 Imbued dragonstone and diamond rings which are amazing for pking. Chaotic Maul, Rapier, Crossbow, Tome of Frost and Arcane, Also has 600k Tokens.

In bank you will find everything you need for pking Including Whip, 4 Fire Capes, Addy Gloves, Climbing Boots, Imbued Dragonstone/Diamond rings. Many Range and Rune Supplies with all staves and 20 Sets of Ghostly. Also a wide variety of Pking pots organized nicely in the bank and ofcourse tons of Rocktail and Sharks. All this add up to about 15M in the bank you get for free.

So here are some pics.

Beastly Stats.

[​IMG]

Some Important Items and 600k TOKENS! You can get 3 more chaotics if you loose them Pking!!

[​IMG]

Heres the bank with just a few of the items that come AS IS with the account.

[​IMG]

Front Page and Pillars

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[​IMG]

I am Accepting Paypal only from trusted members. Please dont bother posting if your not offering within my terms.

[​IMG]

My only msn is [email protected]

Must post and leave MSN when bidding. I only get on msn very rarely, so I will when I have an offer I like.

< [RSGP]99 att str 85 def[PAYPAL] | Buying a Skiller! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site