Simba now still works after the nuke

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Cheating' started by M_A_I_N_FTW, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Unread #21 - Oct 25, 2011 at 11:22 PM
  2. TRiLeZ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Two Factor Authentication User Le Tom Black Pokémon Trainer Penguin

TRiLeZ TRiBot.org - RuneScape Botting
    $300 USD Donor New

Coloured model wireframe.

Here's another image of OGL capabilities:
    [​IMG]

3. Unread #22 - Oct 26, 2011 at 8:22 AM
  4. E Scape
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

E Scape Newcomer

How do color based bots stand up against reflection/injection bots?

5. Unread #23 - Oct 26, 2011 at 8:32 AM
  6. Jezzars
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Jezzars Newcomer

From what I've seen they're not as reliable from a running time perspective, and I can't vouch for the safety of simba/SCAR but as far as I can tell it works well if you get a good script for them. Will be checking it out more in future.

As for RiD, again, less stable, however RiD has an excellent track record for safety. It has a few downsides (pay by the hour, smaller script base, requires the use of your mouse or a virtual machine) but in my opinion the good far outweighs the bad. (Keep in mind I've used 1500 hours+ so you might consider me bias, but that's mostly been on an account I recently sold for $450, so I trust it a lot :))

I'm really looking forward to seeing what comes out of simba/scar now though, it's good to see the return of the color based bots :D

Oh and I forgot to mention, the color based bots actually work at the moment, reflection/injection don't, so that basically settles the comparison. :p

7. Unread #24 - Oct 26, 2011 at 11:01 AM
  8. M_A_I_N_FTW
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

M_A_I_N_FTW Guru

Yes there are some programs that are very basic (made by beginners) but there are also a lot of program made by SRL members (those who have proven that they got the skills to make a good script. I won't deny the ability of rid, as the script that they've made is very awsome, but there are many scripters in SRL that could came up with same things and if not, better.

The big difference between SRL and RID, is that SRL encourage learning botter not only to bot, but learn how bot works as well. Because of this learning focused environment, a lot of people in SRL that have very good scripting skills just end up making private scripts for themselves rather than giving it out to to the community, thus can sometimes make the community seems lack of scripts. But those who has the skill and willing to post their scripts, it usually ends up being pretty good and very safe (am talking about 20-40 99s without a ban from a single scripts).

The reliability of the bot is dependent on the script, the longgest running script was over a month, because it was color and the fact that we can make our bot refresh rs home page after update and the script will WORK after the update because its color (unless there is a graphical change).

I'll admit that we don't have MTA or Pest controllers at the moment, but SRL community does have the ability to make one and the fact that we had a couple very good versions of those proves that we can do it as well.

Remember, the community is not driven by money (which can motivate some one to keep on updating their script), the goals is for people to learn how to make very good scripts and after a while, they could make any bot for themselves as they like (can't really say that about the other botting community). Personally, I've only got banned once in the begginer days, but since then, I've had A 138, 125, 122, 118 and 112 with all 0 black marks and there is alot of other very high level and rich SRL people as well.

And just an reminder for yall, remember the time where there were 50 lvl 3s wcing yew and botting green drags in 2008-2009? Thoses were COLOR bots, not reflection.....So when jagx nuked reflection bots, they just forced every one to go back to the dominate era of color bots...

9. Unread #25 - Oct 26, 2011 at 11:17 AM
  10. mercatres
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

mercatres Apprentice
    Banned

Nexus was released in 2007.
    I started using RSBot in 2008.

Simba and SCAR have always been a pain in the ass to use (imo), I don't see why they don't make an easy, clean version of the client for those who don't want to learn to script (some people bot because they aint got time).

Also, the SRL coding is bad imo. Its some delphi look a like which is not close to any used programming language today. I tought they where adding python at some point, but it seems they didn't go through with it.

11. Unread #26 - Oct 26, 2011 at 11:53 AM
  12. Lilcmp
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Lilcmp Newcomer

I would say RiD is stable as all but 2 bots are running fine. Those should even be up by the end of the day.

I like how you mentioned the SRL community is more based about learning how the bot works and learning to make your own scripts. I've never used SRL and with the many other types of bots I've used I've never learned what goes on behind the scenes. That'd be nice to have a shot at learning. SRL seems also to be a good bot because Jagex is concerned with gold farmers and the way you talk to SRL community will never be big for gold farming. Ofc RiD discourages gold farming too.

13. Unread #27 - Oct 26, 2011 at 12:02 PM
  14. bambino_91
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Tom Black

bambino_91 Guru

srl is not working for me

is it for everyone or just me?

15. Unread #28 - Oct 26, 2011 at 12:10 PM
  16. Gr33n-cArrot
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Gr33n-cArrot Active Member

wicked@!

17. Unread #29 - Oct 26, 2011 at 12:51 PM
  18. Ribbreaker
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Ribbreaker Newcomer

[​IMG]

FACEPALM because you think call of duty is a high end game.

19. Unread #30 - Oct 27, 2011 at 2:11 AM
  20. M_A_I_N_FTW
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

M_A_I_N_FTW Guru

Are you using the latest version of simba with the SRL updator?

21. Unread #31 - Oct 27, 2011 at 6:51 PM
  22. francishelie
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

francishelie Newcomer

A lot of old scripter and srl member comming back for scripting since this update.

23. Unread #32 - Oct 28, 2011 at 8:30 AM
  24. Fruity Lex
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Fruity Lex Apprentice
    Banned

Do Scar bots still works, someone clarify please?

25. Unread #33 - Oct 28, 2011 at 8:43 AM
  26. mercatres
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

mercatres Apprentice
    Banned

Simba is pretty much the new scar.

27. Unread #34 - Oct 28, 2011 at 11:55 AM
  28. demonbeater
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

demonbeater Forum Addict

I have always felt jagex should pay people to play runescape as "cops" that go around manually getting rid of bots. In addition to making updates that impair abilities of bots.

29. Unread #35 - Oct 28, 2011 at 7:36 PM
  30. cazax
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

cazax Forum Addict

Color based bots like Simba will always be better, no matter what happens. Maybe reflection/injection bots can be faster and even a bit more efficient, but never less detectable because Simba works like a human: it 'looks' at the client, reads the colors like humans do and takes a decision based on what it saw. Not like reflection that knows everything without having to look at the target , being totally machine-like. Simba reads colors, like humans do. It doesn't 'hacks' the client in any way, it just uses the data that the games gives you and doesn't reflect the client or inject on it.

31. Unread #36 - Oct 28, 2011 at 8:41 PM
  32. Miner99er
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Miner99er Newcomer

Can you run 2 clients on one box like RSBuddy?

33. Unread #37 - Oct 29, 2011 at 3:40 AM
  34. M_A_I_N_FTW
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

M_A_I_N_FTW Guru

You can run multiple bots on simba. But as of now, you can have to open multiple client. Soon you can run more than 1 script on one simba client.

There shouldn't be too much difference between running multiple client vs running multiple scripts in 1 client (lets say it was do able) because our include (SRL) is much less complex than the java bots, and the client it self doesn't really take up any significant processing power.

I were able to run 4 fletchers in 1 pc (duo core) back in like 2009-2010 school year, some people could even run more so it should be alright.

35. Unread #38 - Oct 29, 2011 at 10:38 AM
  36. j. cole
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

j. cole Member
    Banned

Is this a legit not?

37. Unread #39 - Oct 29, 2011 at 11:15 AM
  38. mercatres
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

mercatres Apprentice
    Banned

Is this a serious question?
    Of course its legit.

39. Unread #40 - Oct 29, 2011 at 12:51 PM
  40. maxinmos
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

maxinmos Member

imo its so hard to even run Simba. id rather just wait untill Rsbuddy is up, which may just never happen

< New Quest And Reward Weapon! | Free open source auto clicker (For simba). >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site