Question About Making A New Account

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Gookpook, Sep 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 5, 2011 at 10:50 PM
  2. Gookpook
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Gookpook Active Member

I have yet to get a staff response on this question and thought I would bring it up. I received a message on MSN by a guy who saw my account selling thread and decided to hit me up to call me a racist. I had no idea why he would bring this up, so I asked him. Apparently a "gook" is a slang term for an Asian (never heard the term in Colorado).

Here's where my question comes into play: assuming I create another account with a name that would be much more professional and this account and the newly created one never interact, am I able to create a new account? I never saw anything against creating a new account, only against interactions between accounts, but would like a definitive answer before I go and risk my Sythe security.

3. Unread #2 - Sep 5, 2011 at 10:55 PM
  4. xx Sean
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

xx Sean Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

Yeah, that's 100% ok. As long as the two accounts don't interact, you can do that. Since you probably won't be able to create another account on your current IP, use a proxy/go to your friends' house, etc. :)

5. Unread #3 - Sep 5, 2011 at 11:04 PM
  6. Shin
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Pool Shark (4) Village Drunk <3 n4n0 (29) Battleship Champion

Shin Join the Sythe.org Discord
    Retired Administrator Legendary Mudkips $100 USD Donor

As an example, whenever Members would ask whether they can have their name changed, the general response is either "no" and/or to create a new account.

As you haven't acquired that many posts or standing in the community at the moment, it shouldn't really hurt. The join date may have some effect, however.

With promise, goods, and service, you should become reputable in due time. I'm not sure whether you're very active in the market, but I would think the pros outweigh the cons at the moment.

7. Unread #4 - Sep 5, 2011 at 11:12 PM
  8. Gookpook
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Gookpook Active Member

Yeah, the account is pretty old. It was registered to sell an account back in the day. I don't use the market all that much so it's not hard to part with the two or three vouches I have on here.

As for the proxy, would you recommend creating one myself, or is using one online fine? I would never trust a friend as he may try to register one and could get the account banned.
    Thanks for the support guys.

Another question: I have a static IP attached to my router from my ISP (means I can't generate an IP for my network) is there a way to have a staff member allow my IP to have another account attached to it or am I screwed until I can find a network to register on?

9. Unread #5 - Sep 6, 2011 at 7:57 AM
  10. SuF
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    <3 n4n0 Two Factor Authentication User Community Participant Spam Forum Participant Sythe's 10th Anniversary

SuF Legend
    Pirate Retired Global Moderator

Just use any web proxy to register and then your all good. You may want to make it known at some point that you are indeed the same person as this account just so that if a problem arises, you aren't in hot water.

11. Unread #6 - Sep 6, 2011 at 10:48 PM
  12. Gookpook
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Gookpook Active Member

Would you mind posting a list of servers? I've checked about a hundred or so and they've all had accounts attached to them.

13. Unread #7 - Sep 6, 2011 at 11:32 PM
  14. KerokeroCola
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

KerokeroCola Hero
    Retired Global Moderator KerokeroCola Donor

If you have a mobile phone, just use that without a connected wifi. I' also had problems with the well-known proxy services when trying to create my brother's account.

15. Unread #8 - Sep 7, 2011 at 2:49 AM
  16. Deathsnova
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Deathsnova Can we take it back to the time when I wasn't aware.
    Competition Winner $50 USD Donor New Trade With Caution

Your username sounds like "Gook - Poke" which is a racist asian term and then saying that your gonna poke them.
    I think creating a new account might be best

17. Unread #9 - Sep 10, 2011 at 6:30 AM
  18. xkronic
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

xkronic xKronic Runescape Service's
    Banned

Same, happened to my friend just use a proxy if not contact member of support. MOD/ADMIN.

< selling battlescape acc | Girl Problems >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site