Selling A New Lance Armstrong Watch!

Discussion in 'Non-Virtual Sales' started by wazup84, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Unread #1 - Dec 4, 2009 at 5:31 AM
  2. wazup84
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

wazup84 Forum Addict

New Unisex Nike Lance 4 Titanium Watch WA0020 013 Black:

Securing victory in the Tour de France is usually achieved in two places: the Alps and the Pyrenees. A strong mountain climb can produce an insurmountable lead from one rider over another. How fast does Lance climb? Lance specifically asked for rate of altitude change and even provided the exact formula for the watch. The Lance 4 watch case is made from pure titanium. Designed in cooperation with four-time Tour de France winner Lance Armstrong. Engraved and paint-filled Lance signature on backplate. Altimeter with Zero Drift Technology uses a special algorithm that determines whether a barometric pressure change is caused by altitude change or a weather system, letting you accurately track your ascent/descent rate, current altitude, maximum altitude, and accumulated altitude. Weather Mode utilizes an accurate barometer that measures atmospheric pressure—the best indicator of changing weather conditions. Real-time digital compass always points north, while your current heading is displayed; includes a level bubble for even greater accuracy. Dual-layer display for Compass and Timer vastly enhances the readability of crucial information, including compass north heading, and graphic countdown timer showing time remaining. Solid Titanium case utilizes one of the lightest and toughest metals available on the planet 1000-hour chronograph — enough for a month-long race. Seven extra-loud alarms for time, altitude and hydration--to remind you when to drink and eat to maintain your energy during a race. One-piece, pinless strap construction utilizes the watch body as an integral part of the strap rather than using fragile pins, making it nearly impossible to break the watch free of the strap. Strap Keeper eliminates the flapping strap problem–permanently Battery hatch on backplate provides quick and easy battery replacement. 100m water resistance.

Brand:
    Nike
    Style: Sport Watch
    Style Name: Lance 4
    Color: Black/Titanium

Retail Price: 259.00

This is a practically brand new, rare and discontinued watch from Nike's Lance Armstrong series. One of the most expensive also from Armstrong's watches. The box is included, with slight bends on it. The watch still has its original tag on it.
    Feel free to post any serious offers or questions!
    Note: There is an extra box case in one of the pictures. I can throw that in if you want 2 cases! You will only receive ONE watch though.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

3. Unread #2 - Dec 4, 2009 at 7:55 AM
  4. Cool Dog
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Cool Dog Guru

If you take runescape accounts, contact me on msn: [email protected]

I have a 128 to offer :)

5. Unread #3 - Dec 4, 2009 at 8:11 AM
  6. wazup84
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

wazup84 Forum Addict

Oh, I didn't post what I'm looking for. Sorry about that.
    Just checked out your thread. Not bad=)
    BUUUT (anything besides that word!), I am not currently interested in RS accounts. I'm probably going to sell my old lv.100 main with a blue h'ween and 10M as well.

Not really looking for any game accounts right now. Prefer Paypal, but interested in non-virtual swaps as well. However, if I only get lame offers (seeing that's what most Sythe members tend to submit), and you still have the account, I might just accept it. Good luck selling it though, and thanks for your interest!

7. Unread #4 - Dec 5, 2009 at 11:05 PM
  8. wazup84
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

wazup84 Forum Addict

I am not looking for retail price, but this also isn't from the .99 cents store.
    bump =)

9. Unread #5 - Dec 12, 2009 at 4:39 AM
  10. wazup84
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

wazup84 Forum Addict

Bump =/

11. Unread #6 - Dec 15, 2009 at 5:10 AM
  12. wazup84
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

wazup84 Forum Addict

Nobody wants to 'Live Strong'?
    Bump.

13. Unread #7 - Dec 30, 2009 at 1:44 PM
  14. wazup84
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

wazup84 Forum Addict

15. Unread #8 - Jan 25, 2010 at 2:46 AM
  16. My Name Is Hunter
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

My Name Is Hunter Apprentice
    Banned

ill pay paypal

< Ipod Touch 2nd Generation (8 GB) Paypal/Mail/Pures/Gp | PHILIPS MP4 PLAYER, 8GB, Music/Video/Pics/Radio.... >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site