[GUIDE] How to get a free steam account with HALF-LIFE 2 [GUIDE]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Seasons skill, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Unread #1 - Aug 24, 2009 at 9:16 PM
  2. Seasons skill
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Seasons skill Forum Addict
    Banned

How to get Half-Life 2 Deathmatch and more for free!

Hello everyone Seasons Skill here and this is my guide on how to make a free Steam Account with Half Life 2 Deathmatch, Half-Life 2 Lost Coast and more.

Requirements:
    Well the only requirement is that you have an NVIDIA GRAPHICS CARD. Anyone will do, just make sure you have one before reading the rest :p. Sorry for all those who do not.

Down To Business.
    There are only a few steps to this guide and it is really simple, you can be 'Fraging' like a pro in no time! Anyway...

Number one: Go to this website which is part of steam's so don't worry about it lol : STEAMPOWERED.COM/NVIDIA/ (Capitals are just there to make it stand out :D lol). click on image for link! :) This will appear:

[​IMG]

Number Two: Click on the 'Get It Now' sign and enter in your steam Name and Pass or Create one on the spot.

Number Three: The Games will be available to your account and all you have to do is download them to your computer. I have had hours of fun on these games, all for free!, and I know you will.

Here is a picture of what your account will look like when you have the games:

[​IMG]

This is 100% legit as it is on the Steam Website. Thanks and I would appreciate support and constructive criticism as this is my first guide. Have Fun playing!

SEASONS SKLL

3. Unread #2 - Sep 18, 2009 at 6:56 PM
  4. Freezing
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Freezing Active Member
    Banned

Works...... +1

TY!

5. Unread #3 - Nov 13, 2009 at 1:16 PM
  6. Gonzo0193
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Gonzo0193 Member

Works, realy easy takes seconds, one mre reason why nvidia is better than ATI

< Runscape Classic Is Reopened | Buying RSC Gold/Rares >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site