[Guide] How To Remove Canker Sores [Guide]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Xaranx, Aug 7, 2008.

1. Unread #1 - Aug 7, 2008 at 10:24 AM
  2. Xaranx
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Xaranx Active Member
    Banned

How To Remove Canker Sores

In 2 Days, Guaranteed!

[​IMG]

Ever had a little sore in your mouth which stings and burns like hell if you touch it, rub it, or move that area of the mouth? Well my friend, unfortunately you have a canker sore. It's a pain trying to eat, and brushing your teeth is just frustating with that canker sore, am I right? Researchers have claimed that canker sores are caused by diet, stress, lack of sleep, lack of nutrients, and genetics.

[​IMG]

Well today it could end here. I'm going to show you a simple, yet slightly painful method that will eliminate your canker sore in just TWO days.

[​IMG]

YES! Only two days and your little devilish annoying sore shall be demolished!

I discovered this method all by myself. You see, as unlucky as I am, I always get about one or two canker sores WEEKLY. I have to deal with that horrendous pain every single week. As tough as it sounds, I can cope to them as I've used my method many times to devour them in just two days. This moment, I do not have any canker sores because I've used this own method to make them go away! Hahaha!

Normally, canker sores would go away in about 7-10 days if you don't do anything about it. But who in their right mind would want to endure 7-10 days of pain when they could only endure 2 days of pain?

[​IMG]

OKAY OKAY. Let me explain to you the method.

STEP 1

Alright, so the first thing you're going to want to do is to get a cup. Fill the cup with water, and pour LOTS of salt into it. Makesure the water tastes as salty as ocean water.

[​IMG]

STEP 2

Rinse your mouth with the salt water about 7-8 times. Each rinse should last about 10 seconds. Gargling is optional.

[​IMG]

STEP 3

After you're done rinsing. Put some warm water on your index finger. Then put some salt on it.

[​IMG]

STEP 4

This is the most painful part in the process.

You're going to want to take that finger, and rub it directly on your canker sore. After you've rubbed it on and there is no more salt left on your finger, leave the salt on your canker sore for a few seconds. It will sting like hell, but I mean c'mon, would you rather have the pain for 7-10 days, or have it for only 2 days? The salt should kill the bacteria in the sore. I do it all the time and for some reason I actually like the pain, although my sores start to bleed slightly (which is normal!).

STEP 5

Repeat step 4 again. Lol. Sacrifices must be made!

STEP 6

Now that you've gone through the hardest part of the process, you can now rinse off - with salt water! Rinse about 2-3 times at 10 seconds per rinse.

STEP 7

Your mouth should now feel all salty. Rinse off with mouthwash to get away that salty taste. Any mouthwash would do the job perfectly. I've heard people say that mouthwash alone also helps with their canker sores.

[​IMG]

STEP 8

After that, you need to apply some oracort onto the canker sore. Oracort is a dental paste medication that helps to reduce the inflammation of the canker sore. So basically, it will heal your canker sore. You can buy oracort at almost any drug or medical store.

I use the one below:

[​IMG]

And the process is now over! Yippe!

What Time Do I Use This Method

This is very important. You should use this method TWICE for 2 days. You need only do STEP 1-7 during the morning after you've brushed your teeth and eaten breakfast. You do STEP 1-8 at night before you go to bed so that the oracort can take action (yes, you will need to have the oracort on the sore overnight).

I will be realistic and honest here. Depending on the type of person it COULD take more than two days but it definitely won't take as long as up to 7-10 days. Maybe no more than 3-4 days, but it really depends on the person. Everybody who I told this method to said to me that their canker sores were gone in 2 days from using this method. It's positive that by using this method the sore will go away in 2 days, but it's not 100% guaranteed.

That concludes my guide. For those suffering with canker sores, just take a few minutes and perform this method. You shall be surprised ^_^ .

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. ​

3. Unread #2 - Aug 7, 2008 at 10:57 AM
  4. Adsab
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Adsab Forum Addict
    Banned

Wow! I really needed this. I had a Canker Sore couple weeks ago. Hurt like hell to eat. Great Guide 8/10. :p

5. Unread #3 - Aug 7, 2008 at 11:40 AM
  6. Rawr
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Pokémon Trainer

Rawr Addict.
    Retired Sectional Moderator $100 USD Donor

Nice guide. 7/10

7. Unread #4 - Aug 7, 2008 at 11:51 AM
  8. Xaranx
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Xaranx Active Member
    Banned

Thanks.

9. Unread #5 - Aug 7, 2008 at 1:01 PM
  10. The Dark
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

The Dark Guru
    Banned

The guide was good until the end when you saw fit to add an irrelevant image of a disabled person. My opinion of you has just dropped.

11. Unread #6 - Aug 7, 2008 at 1:24 PM
  12. Xaranx
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Xaranx Active Member
    Banned

Well if you want I could remove the picture. It wasn't meant so that the disabled person could be laughed at. I needed a picture of a person with that type of facial expressions so that I could use the "har har dat was easy, jeez I own" text.

But anyways, I guess I should stop adding in humour to my guides seeing as people take them too seriously. I apologize for any misunderstandings that it may have caused.

13. Unread #7 - Aug 7, 2008 at 1:48 PM
  14. The Dark
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

The Dark Guru
    Banned

Do not try manipulate my comment and use is as me against humour. As that's wrong, and does not make you look clever. If you can't distinguish a difference between humour and laughing at a retarded person, then you really are low.

15. Unread #8 - Aug 7, 2008 at 1:53 PM
  16. Xaranx
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Xaranx Active Member
    Banned

The Dark, I wasn't trying to manipulate your comment and neither was I trying to look clever. Honestly, I'm just saying that the picture was not meant so that the retarded person could be laughed at. The text was there for a reason. I removed the picture and will never make anymore "lolpictures." I'm extremely sorry if I my wording is bad, but please acknlowedge that I'm not trying to offend or insult you at all.

< ryans intense name shop | selling range tanker, 90 range >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site