Selling War of Legends Account Rahu+

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by darkkblack, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Unread #1 - Jan 15, 2013 at 12:45 AM
  2. darkkblack
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

darkkblack Newcomer

Getting out of this game. I managed to work the market and landed myself a large some of game credits(wol). Main features are Rahu/rahu mount/rahu artefact these are all worth over 10,000 wol. To purchase with $$$ it is about $10 for 100 wol. U can buy on quadruple top up weekends so $10 would get you 400 wol. Still the amount of wol needed to get the best legend in the game is a good amount. The account is on Praying Mantis server. I am an officer in a top 5 alliance on the server.

[​IMG]
    Best legend in the game. at maxed out stats you will be able to do whatever level of buzou mountain you want. And that is great potential for earning more wol.
    You will be able to not only defend your bases without any loses but u will be unmatched in any PvP confrontation. Can be bought on the market for 6k wol.

[​IMG]
    Rahu's exclusive mount- included on the market for 650 wol

[​IMG]
    Rahu's exclusive artefact also, nullifier and army reducer. The best weapon for conquering and gaining higher level elite drops. On the market for 650 wol.

[​IMG]
    Included is a full set of level +10 Shen armor. This set alone with all its forging is worth 200 wol.

[​IMG]
    Shen gown +10

[​IMG]
    Shen belt +10

[​IMG]
    Shen shoes +10

[​IMG]
    One of the best legends in the game. Can complete buzou mountain floor 5 if used correctly. Also included is Kong Xuan's exclusive artefact. Kong is estimated to be worth to close to 1000 wol at his current level.

[​IMG]
    Included is hard to get elite archers and chariots over 60,000 elite chariots can be fully upgraded to xy chariots. Off the market these would be worth close to 400 wol.

[​IMG]
    Troops at the ready. Elite legends and troops from the start.

[​IMG]
    Included is a 2nd set of +10 shen armor. Ready to be configured to your liking or sold for profit on the market for wol.

I am here to pass along my time and effort. I don't want to simply stop playing and let my account sit idle when it is so easy for someone else to enjoy the entertainment that I once did. Open to offers no offer too small. Feel free to post any questions or comments. Thank you for your time reading.

A youtube video I made of the pics featured in this post.

A youtube of Rahu in action buzou mountain floor 8.

tags:war of legend, war, wol, rahu, kong xuan, shen, armor, sword, game, jagex, account, darkkblack, golden, mount, mmo, buzou mountain, special paradise, guide, wildland, drops, rewards, items, market, cheap, jcredits,

3. Unread #2 - Jan 15, 2013 at 4:56 PM
  4. darkkblack
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

darkkblack Newcomer

Bump :idea:

5. Unread #3 - Jan 16, 2013 at 6:46 PM
  6. darkkblack
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

darkkblack Newcomer