epic bot virus

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Cheating' started by kingsleyeng, Mar 16, 2012.

epic bot virus
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 16, 2012 at 4:19 AM
  2. kingsleyeng
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

kingsleyeng Apprentice

epic bot virus

copied too help protect accounts not sure if true

The Au_.exe executable file belongs to the rogue anti-spyware program, SpyFalcon. This malicious program camouflages itself as an anti-spyware utility when in fact it is a Trojan. This malware has the capability to infiltrate your computer through security exploits and install itself along with other Trojans. What the file basically does is hijack the user’s desktop and changes user settings to make it function according to its own requirements.

Au_.exe is also linked to many other spyware, adware and cloaked malware groups. Where some say that the origin of this Trojan is unknown, some are of the opinion that the malicious software to which the file belongs can be downloaded easily from manufacturer’s website. The file is also said to be a part of the Arovax Anti-Spyware software. This may be probable, as the initial description says that this executable pretends to be an anti-spyware application.

How Au_.exe Infects your PC

The following are some of the ways au_.exe is known to affect the PC it infects:

Deletes essential processes from the disk
    Executing harmful processes stored in temporary folders
    Creates other potentially dangerous processes on your system.
    Uses HTTP protocols to communicate with other computer systems for malicious purposes.
    Adds bad entries to the registry.
    Hijacks system processes to delete links in the Start Menu and can be a source of annoyance for many users.
    Looks at what’s inside the autoexec.bat file and invades your privacy by reading email addresses and phone book details.

IF you have downloaded this bot, and you are seeing decreases in PC performance, files disappearing, or anything else strange, open task manager, go to processes, Select: Show processes from all users, look for Au_.exe, and end it, then go to: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp, if you see a folder ~nsu.tmp open it, and see if there is a program with the Epicbot icon, if so, go back and delete the ~nsu.tmp and restart your computer.

oh and apparently theres been a recent bot nuke can someone confirm this?

3. Unread #2 - Mar 16, 2012 at 7:07 AM
  4. kileedyg
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

kileedyg Member
    Banned

epic bot virus

theres no temp files stored in my app data during runing,executing,using epic, its completely safe, i am higly expierenced with windows, i dont see any incoming outgoing connections, i have monitored incoming outgoing ports, theres no au_.exe exist,i have checked registry editor,theres no things added or changed,any default services runing by default,im using avast pro antivirus,if this "virus" try to do something i will see in logs . This topic completely blame, i could post screenshoots if requested, theres no panic about infected things, but im sure they store info about accounts somewhere, could be database for sure database. Use at own risk, but this topic completely myth, im using it as botfarm on my virtual dedicated server for years.

5. Unread #3 - Mar 16, 2012 at 7:11 AM
  6. MR_EUROPN_69
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

MR_EUROPN_69 Member
    Banned

epic bot virus

I've botted my account using epicbot, nothing happened. your virus security must be not protected.

7. Unread #4 - Mar 16, 2012 at 7:33 AM
  8. kingsleyeng
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

kingsleyeng Apprentice

epic bot virus

lets make this clear this was copied

the feed back from where it was copied from ( from very experienced scripters and coders)

support this

the virus is not in epic bot itself but the installer in which you download epic bot

9. Unread #5 - Mar 16, 2012 at 9:25 AM
  10. kileedyg
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

kileedyg Member
    Banned

epic bot virus

the file is clean,can you please post screenshoots,provide any decompiled or extracted file info that means file is infected or this will be just another blame look a like "i barked and leave" , fact please ;) ,also we should more worry about the epicbot.jar, if someone can i will appreaciate decompiled info, like: epicbot stores logins and passwords and other info in db,this would be on headlines.

< Where Are the Botting Sites?! | ScionBot v1.0 Premier Release >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site