Crysis 2

Discussion in 'Gaming General' started by Bacon Cob, Mar 10, 2012.

Crysis 2
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 10, 2012 at 12:46 PM
  2. Bacon Cob
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Bacon Cob Active Member

Crysis 2

I bought my xbox around 4 months ago (GOW3 Limited Edition Bundle), and it came with a Crysis 2 DLC code. I've tried to sell it via the Xbox Market forum, but no matter the effort - can't seem to do so. I've had mixed responses from people, some claiming its a great game and others the total opposite.

I'm considering just using it myself - is it any good?

3. Unread #2 - Mar 10, 2012 at 2:25 PM
  4. Quatakai
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Username:
    quatakai

Quatakai Grand Master
    Quatakai Donor Legendary Retired Sectional Moderator

Crysis 2

I'd consider watching these videos if your on the fence about buying it.

For me, it was a game that I rented and I ended up really enjoying (gorgeous graphics, innovative/brang a couple of new things to the table and it was a nice change of pace from playing fifa/cod), but I did eventually get tired of it.

I'd suggest renting it for a week or two to get a feel for the game instead of buying it right away as there a couple of issues with the game (Hit registration, not a huge online community for the game, the lag can be a problem at times, ect..)

5. Unread #3 - Mar 10, 2012 at 3:47 PM
  6. Laptop65
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Sythe RSPS Player Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary St. Patrick's Day 2013

Laptop65 Hero
    $50 USD Donor New

Crysis 2

It's alright, graphics are really good and online isn't bad. Look at reviews though if you're unsure about it.

7. Unread #4 - Mar 22, 2012 at 6:20 AM
  8. Rockerr
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Christmas 2013

Rockerr Guru

Crysis 2

Games kinda dead now, i was interested in a download code since they got for less than $10 now a days. But if that isn't satisfying for you try sell for some RSGP or just use it yourself.

< »[1.2.4][Factions][24/7][Dedicated]orldra ft[Hardcore][PvP][Supernaturals] | Looking for someone to let me use a scroll of ressurection on them please! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site