Simba Sucks!

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Cheating' started by Barth, Mar 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Simba Sucks!
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 4, 2012 at 2:22 AM
  2. Barth
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Barth Active Member
    Banned

Simba Sucks!

Their support sucks.
    Their community makes you spend hours before you can use their bot.

Its brutal.
    Them being mentors, should teach you and show you visually when you ask.

3. Unread #2 - Mar 4, 2012 at 2:31 AM
  4. YoHoJo
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    St. Patrick's Day 2013 Christmas 2015 Halloween 2014 Lawrence Easter 2013 Heidy Halloween 2013

YoHoJo Hero
    Scar Programmers $25 USD Donor New

Simba Sucks!

Barth is just mad because of this thread:
    http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=1355854

Basically, no one would help him get a script working that had BUILT IN ANTI LEECH so people without scripting experience can use it. Script was made not to compile by the author so it wouldn't be leeched and abused by people like Barth, so of course no one would help him work it.

Simba/SRL has one of THE MOST mature and helpful communities and environments out of all the botting communities. Everyone LOVES to see new people learn to script and GLADLY helps out anyone with any troubles they are having with install problems, or problems coding a script of their own etc.

Bath is just sad because he can't get a script to run boo hoo hoo!

Also LOL! Simba and SRL are 100% open source unlike ANY of the other bots out there, so it would be THE LAST place to be accused of any kind of hacking or scamming, but wait! You can't even define a variable, so you probably, won't understand the source either.

5. Unread #3 - Mar 4, 2012 at 2:32 AM
  6. Barth
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Barth Active Member
    Banned

Simba Sucks!

Alright, PROVE IT by helping me.

7. Unread #4 - Mar 4, 2012 at 2:36 AM
  8. YoHoJo
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    St. Patrick's Day 2013 Christmas 2015 Halloween 2014 Lawrence Easter 2013 Heidy Halloween 2013

YoHoJo Hero

Simba Sucks!

No! You just want to get access to a profitable script to leech and farm.
    SRL is 100% against that. Money means nothing to us. You must EARN our better script by being a community member and learning to script and contributing.

I told you already, no one will help you because the script is only for people with enough knowledge to get it to compile. Complaining and acting childish will not get it working. But reading a couple beginner tutorials for 10 minutes will get you your answer!

9. Unread #5 - Mar 4, 2012 at 2:38 AM
  10. Barth
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Barth Active Member
    Banned

Simba Sucks!

Your an idiot, and it proves my point further, it would take you 2 seconds, and I have stated that I have read them for 4 hours! Anyway, I just logged into my account after running simba, and it was last logged in from a different IP and I haven't downloaded anything other than Simba.

11. Unread #6 - Mar 4, 2012 at 2:45 AM
  12. Kyle_Undefined
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Kyle_Undefined Member

Simba Sucks!

Nice job making false rumors about Simba/Villavu.

First off, Anti-Leech was put in by the scripter so people like you would actually have to learn a little bit of scripting to fix it. Literally, it takes 5 minutes to understand what you need to do. YoHoJo basically gave you the answer in your other thread. No one is "technically" allowed to help you with the Anti-Leech, but YoHoJo gave you perfect hints.

Also, this goes with the first point. Villavu is a LEARNING community first, and followed by RS cheating. The point is to learn new abilities, with a bonus of cheating at a crappy game. Most people who just want to leech don't even think of it that way, they just want everything to work and put no effort in. That's not what we promote there.

Secondly, out of all the RS cheating sites out there, Villavu is one of the BEST sites to be a part of. We've been established for years, even before the Java clients came along. We promote a mature and helpful community, not one that is filled by little kids trolling every post. Our community is so much better than any of the other ones.

Thirdly, you don't have to donate hours to figure out how to script. Besides, there are PLENTY of scripts that are public that work fine with no measures to keep the leechers from using it. One thing to keep in mind, that all of the scripters make them on their own FREE time and allow you to use them for free and most just ask for feedback.

Fourth, we are not arrogant idiots, it is you that can't figure out how to read. Seems like you're the arrogant idiot.

Fifth, Simba/Villavu has never, and will never hack your account. Simba by itself can't do anything unless there is a script added to the pane. The SRL include is open source, and so is Simba, and the scripts too. Read through everything if you don't trust it, and you'll see that it doesn't contain code to steal your account. Yes, in the past there has been 1 or two scripts that people wrote to do that, but we promptly took action and took care of the situation.

Sixth, by looking at your signature "The word is Simba Bots hack accounts", you obviously don't know anything about us. We are not a Bot, and Simba isn't either. It's just a program. Also "I just logged into my account after running simba, and it was last logged in from a different IP and I haven't downloaded anything other than Simba." prove it. I'm sure you have used the Java clients in the past and most likely in the recent past since a few have popped up. Most likely, if you WERE hacked, it wasn't by Simba but either a RAT or Java drive by.

TL;DR Stop being mad and spreading false rumors.

13. Unread #7 - Mar 4, 2012 at 2:46 AM
  14. kaynewes
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

kaynewes Member

Simba Sucks!

Someone told me Simba was hacking accounts too :/ idk, that's just what I heard.

15. Unread #8 - Mar 4, 2012 at 2:49 AM
  16. Barth
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Barth Active Member
    Banned

Simba Sucks!

And they think it's because Im mad that I've made this thread., its actually true.

17. Unread #9 - Mar 4, 2012 at 2:50 AM
  18. YoHoJo
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

YoHoJo Hero

Simba Sucks!

.... Simba and SRL are 100% open source read for yourself and show any malicious code in it.....

Any proof of this? Completely baseless and false claim.

Show me ANY code that steals user/pass and then I'll believe you.....

19. Unread #10 - Mar 4, 2012 at 2:51 AM
  20. Barth
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Barth Active Member
    Banned

Simba Sucks!

55860f60.adsl.multi.fi
    that was the IP last logged into my account, doesn't look like the average VPN looks like something more complex, for multiple accounts.

21. Unread #11 - Mar 4, 2012 at 2:54 AM
  22. Blupig
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Valentine's Singing Competition Winner Member of the Month Winner MushyMuncher Gohan has AIDS Extreme Homosex World War 3 I'm LAAAAAAAME
    Off Topic Participant

Blupig BEEF TOILET
    $5 USD Donor

Simba Sucks!

I think they're just trying to filter out leechers like you and build more people that can be of actual use to the community.

23. Unread #12 - Mar 4, 2012 at 2:56 AM
  24. Kyle_Undefined
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Kyle_Undefined Member

Simba Sucks!

So, do you always respond with false rumors when some asks you to?

See, we told you it wasn't Simba/Villavu/SRL.

25. Unread #13 - Mar 4, 2012 at 2:57 AM
  26. Barth
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Barth Active Member
    Banned

Simba Sucks!

Fine, but can you PM me your msn & same with you yohojo, Im interested in learning.

27. Unread #14 - Mar 4, 2012 at 3:04 AM
  28. Shaaaaun
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    shaun#4087
    Discord Username:
    shaaaaun

Shaaaaun Guru
    $25 USD Donor New

Simba Sucks!

Do you really Yohojo is really going to help you when you just offended him greatly.

29. Unread #15 - Mar 4, 2012 at 3:05 AM
  30. Barth
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Barth Active Member
    Banned

Simba Sucks!

I truthfully don't care.

31. Unread #16 - Mar 4, 2012 at 3:22 AM
  32. Emperor Nero
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy

Emperor Nero Hero
    $5 USD Donor New

Simba Sucks!

Simba has an amazing community if you are just willing to take 10 minutes to contribute.

33. Unread #17 - Mar 4, 2012 at 3:38 AM
  34. mistaharry12
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

mistaharry12 Active Member
    Banned

Simba Sucks!

this is outrageous

35. Unread #18 - Mar 4, 2012 at 4:49 AM
  36. Zippers
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Zippers Forum Addict
    Banned

Simba Sucks!

I know right there are many weirdo's on simba with their pikachu avatar, I just joined rarebot it's amazing if you know that apetoll agility script, it sucks with the one I'm using now.
    Rarebot is the best botting experience I have had after bot nuke.

37. Unread #19 - Mar 4, 2012 at 5:36 AM
  38. Determinate
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Determinate Legend
    Banned

Simba Sucks!

< New bot nuke by Jacmob | y Market.org - New Market community | Buy & Sell TODAY! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site